<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

I am looking for a program that converts SWF to MP3. I thought Super was able to do it, but it only converts file to swf, not the other way around.

Need one with code or patch. most of the ones ive googled need registration.

Thanks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I am looking for a program that converts SWF to MP3. I thought Super was able to do it, but it only converts file to swf, not the other way around.

Need one with code or patch. most of the ones ive googled need registration.

Thanks.

if that(TVC) don't work you could always use Audacity to record the .swf.

clamwin portable. i just cleaned my girls computer the other day and avast found like 2 virus's with the boot scan. i started in safe mode and ran clamwin and it found like 20.

use spybot search and destroy portable, clamwin portable, cc cleaner portable, and get tuneup utilities. thats all u need. the portable apps can just be run anytime. no installation.

I downloaded and installed AutoCAD civil 3D academic version on my computer. While installing the software the wizard asked if I really wanted to install in program files as that folder already existed. Thinking I would be fancy I said no and made a folder called program files 11. Now the software seems to run fine except that I can not find the help file which is important to me because the drawings that are used for the tutorials are located there.

I am thinking of removing the soft and installing again but am wary. I do not want to mess something up and have autodesk not let me download again or something.

Advice

I have a problem.My computer will no longer let me on the internet.Everytime i open ie it says it can't display the webpage.Then when i check for solutions it tells me the website im trying to view isnt supported by the world wide web service or some crazy shit like that.My computer is like a year old and should not be doing this.If anyone can help its much appreciated.

having some problems here.

I have a HP Compaq dc5700 Small Form Factor PC that i want to load Server 2003 enterprise edition on. I realize its not a server class machine but this is just to be a test server. 1 domain and to have 1 client... So i can follow the activities in this book. So i loaded the operating system and all is well right? maybe but probably not. I assume i need to at the very least update the BIOS, network card, and chipset & i go to HP to download drivers and software. Unfortunately, 2003 isn't a supported operating system for this product

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3249662&lang=en&cc=us&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=3249646&taskId=135

Im really at a loss here. I have a server. Its big and heavy and loud and has 6 disks which i really dont require. My press book is talking about at the very minimum 3 gb on the system partition and 1 gb unallocated space. According to them I should be able to do everything i need on a machine less capable than my cellphone. I installed another disk in the small form factor pc. I have 280 gb at my disposal. 80 on disk 0 and 200 on the other so i can create spanned volumes and RAID and do other stuff i cant on a basic disk. 1gb RAM. There is no reason this PC shouldnt be able to swing this shit.

Ok so heres the scoop. All i care about is basic network functionality here. I just need to be

able to get 2 computers talking to each other. I dont need to go online with it. Security patches

and such will be unneccessary. Can i still do this with this particular machine? the PC and not the server.

I have a problem.My computer will no longer let me on the internet.Everytime i open ie it says it can't display the webpage.Then when i check for solutions it tells me the website im trying to view isnt supported by the world wide web service or some crazy shit like that.My computer is like a year old and should not be doing this.If anyone can help its much appreciated.

New page.

heres a question. Could i use XP professional patches on 2K3 server? Is that an option?

I've some experience using virtual machines but they had already been set up. I used but

didn't configure

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3249662&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=3249646&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1093

I have malware bytes and have scanned with that,plus every other scan possible on my computer.Nothing ever pops up though.I would d/l another program but i cant connect to the internet.I'm having to use other peoples computers so hopefully we can clear this up somehow.

heres a question. Could i use XP professional patches on 2K3 server? Is that an option?

I've some experience using virtual machines but they had already been set up. I used but

didn't configure

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3249662&prodTypeId=12454&prodSeriesId=3249646&swLang=13&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1093

http://www.ferdychristant.com/blog//archive/DOMM-7CTRDL

http://keithelder.net/blog/archive/2008/06/30/Setting-Up-Windows-Server-2008-VMWare-Virtual-Machines-For-.Net.aspx

You'll need to patch it with its own patches, xp's prolly won't work. Drives may, but not patches.

• Like 1

I have malware bytes and have scanned with that,plus every other scan possible on my computer.Nothing ever pops up though.I would d/l another program but i cant connect to the internet.I'm having to use other peoples computers so hopefully we can clear this up somehow.

Get a usb drive and use that. Also, try drivers and a new install of mozilla or whatever browser you use.

grimey get clamwin, avast, and spyware search and destory, you can get clamwin and search and destroy as portable so u dont need to install em. avira is shit trust me. run an avast boot scan. then start in safe mode and run clamwin and search and destroy. just like casek said its prob a virus. spyware, or malware.

portableapps.com

see, thats what i thought but on his computer my steam account cant connect and this other game he used to play called archlord cant connect either. yet steam works perfectly fine on my computer (both use the same network) and WoW works fine on my dads computer (hes addicted too)

so it cant be the servers.