<<< 12Oz Computer Tech Support SuperThread >>>

Mainter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

alright i got a major problem. latly my computer has been freezing for no reason. and today its frozen probably 4 times already. its only a 1 year old computer. and earlier a blue screen popped up saying it had to restart becuse of some error. this never used to happen to me till about monday.

so please if you can help it would be appreciated

Hey guys I need a hand... I'm blocking all instant messaging from this computer (don't ask)... anyway, I need the server names that are used in communications/authentication for the chat clients.... like so:

login.oscar.aol.com for AIM

I need to know what server names are used for MSN messenger and Yahoo messenger. My little brother's productivity in life counts on me blocking these chat apps guys. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
how can i make the abc site think im in america so i can watch tv??

Proxy...there are sites on the internetz or get IP Ghost or a proxy program that will fake your IP....but it lags down your surfing time

you can put a password on yer account so they cant see them (the rule of thumb of photo stealers is if you can see it it can be taken no matter what copy protection you have on it when it comes down to it you can either shrink it really small to a low resolution or put a watermark on it alot of art programs will help you with that throw a transparent watermark right across the photo so they know who it belongs to so they not take it