Seperate

isor357

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Feb 16 2006, 11:06 AM

A couple of years back, pre-cellphone era when pagers were all the rage, I was at a bar talking with a group of people. One girl says: "Did you know so-and-so was dumped by pager?". Another girl, not known for her brightness, responded "Who the hell is Pager?"

Oh boy did she get clowned stupid hard that night. We still make fun of her.

ah, come on, that is an understandabe mistake!

yo, isor, cut her off.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Flavicon@Feb 16 2006, 01:27 PM

actually, i think my gf of two years is breaking up with me as we speak. I can't tell though, you know how broads are with there sneaky emotionally charged shinnanigans

yeah, so you were late for school. so what. I woke up at 7:15 instead of 6:55. The reason i'm so tired is cuz I gotta work 13 hour days just to pay for your shit. Why don't you just pay off your own car insurance so you don't have to borrow my car. Oh yeah, you go to your stupid GED class for three hours a week so you don't have time to work. And now i'm stuck with all the rent, the bills, my own debts, your credit card bill, and groceries. Oh, but you make me a damn sandwich that i don't even want and everyting is okay

How could I be such a selfish ass

fuckin bitches

they aint worth shit

/some serious venting

You have a golden opportunity to email that right now! RIGHT NOW! Before she gets to you!!!

Originally posted by Weapon X+Feb 16 2006, 06:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Feb 16 2006, 06:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Flavicon@Feb 16 2006, 01:27 PM

actually, i think my gf of two years is breaking up with me as we speak. I can't tell though, you know how broads are with there sneaky emotionally charged shinnanigans

yeah, so you were late for school. so what. I woke up at 7:15 instead of 6:55. The reason i'm so tired is cuz I gotta work 13 hour days just to pay for your shit. Why don't you just pay off your own car insurance so you don't have to borrow my car. Oh yeah, you go to your stupid GED class for three hours a week so you don't have time to work. And now i'm stuck with all the rent, the bills, my own debts, your credit card bill, and groceries. Oh, but you make me a damn sandwich that i don't even want and everyting is okay

How could I be such a selfish ass

fuckin bitches 

they aint worth shit

/some serious venting

You have a golden opportunity to email that right now! RIGHT NOW! Before she gets to you!!!

[/b]

Don't forget to fill the 12 oz community in as you do it!

DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP DUMP

Go over there now!

Go hey email huh thats pretty fucking 7th gradeish doncha think!

The hit her in the face is with a mace!

anger%20mace.jpg

Then turn off the lights smoke a ciggy but and as she comes too she will see just the cig end light up and just your silloette in darkness.

Call her a retard and then be on your way...