Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
isor357

Seperate

4 year relationship and 8 year friendship just ended by e-mail. Is this supposed to be an appropriate way to break things off? Am i missing something. Anybody been done dryer?

thats the biggest piece of shit ive ever heard of (using email)

people need to be less cowardly and talk to eachother about serious things face to face. fuck all these cellphone text messaging email shits.

Face to face is the only way. have some respect and graditude for the person at least and do it in an honourable way. not over some fucking computer or phone

Guest Sparoism

Every relationship has to end in person. Otherwise, you can just say, "What E-mail/message/letter? Fuck you, hooker, I've been cheating on you with your best friend for a year now and they gave me hep C...but, DAMN, that ass was goooood!"

There's your comeback. Shit, after four years? That's fucking wack. What a coward.

yeah... it was done unto me. I would have done that shit face to face. When the going got rough the girl got going.

She was there for all the good times but thats about all. Salty

Sorry man.

I'm going through some shit as well.

To quote Mero.

AWWW NAWWW NIGGA COME ON B. REMEMBER, TWO THINGS IN LIFE I NEVER SEEN, A UFO AND A BITCH I NEED. GET SOME HOES IN YA HOUSE (WHILE YOU PLAY "THERES SOME HOES IN THIS HOUSE") AND FORGET ABOUT THAT BROAD. SMOKE WET. HOLLA.

Avoidance followed by a face to face or a lunch.

That way you can use the line "It just doesn't seem like we have time for each other anymore."

-fuse.

theres no right way to end a relationship,there is always going to be an upset afterwards,but yes doing it by email is very shallow,ive been dumped over the net and that shit was not cool.Sorry to hear that shit though,you just gotta cherish the other things you love more and carry on with life.

I think I've pretty much ended all serious relationships in person, but girls that never made it to the exclusive part have been cut by phone, email and the phone that never rings again.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

A couple of years back, pre-cellphone era when pagers were all the rage, I was at a bar talking with a group of people. One girl says: "Did you know so-and-so was dumped by pager?". Another girl, not known for her brightness, responded "Who the hell is Pager?"

Oh boy did she get clowned stupid hard that night. We still make fun of her.

Originally posted by Your Moms New Boyfriend@Feb 16 2006, 12:31 AM

cell phone text message

I second that...........she wouldn't leave me alone so I had to play dirty to get the point across

and what the hell is boogiehands???

I keep seeing that shit everywhere but I guess Im not hip to the lingo :rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this