bin laden is ok by me

Guest bogie

Guest HESHIANDET

i just don't see how people can hate on america and disrespect the sacrifices that others have made....imnot sayng there aren't problems w/ our govt. but cmon...christ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALL YOU PATRIOTS CAN SUCK MY DICK. IM A TRUE NATIVE TO THIS LAND AND IM SICK AND TIRED OF SEEING EUROPEANS FUCKIN IT UP. FUCK BIN LADEN AND BUSH. PEOPLE DONT SEE THAT BOTH THE TALIBAN AND THE US ARE THE SAME IN MANY RESPECTS, THEY BOTH ONLY SERVE THE INTERESTS OF A SELECT FEW, AND THOUSANDS PAY FOR THIS. BOTH GROUPS BRAINWASH THE MASSES TO FOLLOW THEIR RHETORIC WHILE THE PUBLIC IS REALLY GETTIN FUCKED IN THE ASS BY THEIR LEADERS. MOST PEOPLE ARGUE BACK WITH IGNORANT COMMENTS BUT CHECK IT OUT, LOOK AT HISTORY AND CURRENT EVENTS FROM ALL POINTS OF VIEW AND THEN ARGUE. PEOPLE GET ALL DEFENSIVE AND MAD CUZ THEY CANT LOOK AT THEIRSELVES AND THE FACT THAT THEY'RE BEING PLAYED FOR FOOLS BY OUR, AND MANY OTHER GOVERNMENTS. THE TRUTH IS BUSH, AND ALL THE CRACKERS IN CONGRESS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THIS COUNTRY, ONLY CARE ABOUT THE CONCERNS OF THE WEALTHY, AND ABOUT THROWIN A BONE TO THE MASSES TO KEEP THEM HAPPY AND AVOID A REVOLT. IMSURE MY COMMENTS WILL ONLY BE ANSWERED BY STUPIDITY BUT EVERY CONSCIOUS PERSON SHOULD MAKE AN EFFORT TO ENLIGHTEN PEOPLE. I TRULY LOVE THIS LAND BUT NOT ITS GOVERNMENT

STOLEN LAND X3

you all are terrorists......

90 percent OF AMERICA agree with bush(georgy boy)

ring..ring...

us citizen:Hello?

govern ment caller:Hi,do you agree with the choice of action "your" president bush made?

us citizen: NO.

govern ment caller:Sorry,thats not the answer "WE"'re looking for...

.......CLICK

esai hit the nail right on the head. i feel the same way--when you come from a race who got their land stolen by this country, it's not very easy to jump on the "god bless america" bandwagon. and it's ironic because people say god bless america in one breath and kill the camel jockeys in the next breath. i thought the lord was supposed to love all his children, not just the ones who share political interests with america. yea i feel sorry for everyone that died, but i also feel sorry that we're perpetuating the cycle of killing. i say god bless the people of america and afghanistan, and there's an equally big space in hell waiting for both our government leaders and the taliban.

So, how long have you all been studying politics? How familiar wre you with the idea of a global governing force? How much oil is involved in defeating the talibahn? How much money will be made by none of us, but by the corporate intrests? How much are you a part of the problem driving in your suped up g-rides?? How much gas do you use? What job do you do to keep capitalism alive, well and taking over? How soon until we all have to have a "national ID" card, or chip? How soon unitl martial law is in place? How much bullshit is fed to you via CNN, ABC,CBS,NPR..ETC.Who are their coprporate sponsors? Why is the WTO in full effect, and just picked up China? Why did Bush go to China? Who is the illuminati? The jesuits? What information is in the Vatican? What is Operation Paperclip? Operation Clear Eyes? How do you create a Manchurian Canidate? Who is the UN? Why did the CIA visit Osama Bin Ladden while he was in the hospital? Who is the Carlyle Group?

...wait..fuck it..none of that is relevant..is it? I am just being lame and "unpatriotic".....use a flag as my blindfold...

:mad:

Guest wakassOATH

man i dont think america handeled the attacks well

if i were pres, fuck em .. they want to kill 6000 people, they want to cause all the shit ok, fine by it .. good for them

i would find out witch country did it ..or where they came from and i would bomb everything in sight i wouldent fool around with food drops and bombing just taliban shit.. i would make it so afganistan would not be a place anymore.. i would bomb the place so hard that only bricks would be left ..and then i would bomb again to destroy the bricks

when i ws finsinished the only thing that would be left was a desert, nothing living at all ..not even bacteria

and to show all the other terrorist countrys what the deal was ..

if they want to pull a pussy stunt like that ..they will end up just the same

Guest bumdigger

i hate hearing all this anti american shit. go live somewhere else if you don't like it here. you don't know how good we have it.

"and yes i recognize the irony, the system i oppose affords me the luxury of biting the hand that feeds,...and thats exactly why priveledged fucks like me, should build lives, should whine and kick and scream, till every one has everything they need."

Guest --zeSto--

I'd like to make a side note....

This is not about US or anti-US or the Taliban or anti-Taliban,

I'd like to make one point about islam.

Durring the Christian darkage, the Islamic people were the keepers of knowledge.

The bible as we know it (as well as the qu'aran and the Talmud) would have been lost.

Ancient arab scientists knew the earth was round thousands of years before Christendom.

The symbol of the crescent moon and the star represents the shadow of a round earth on the moon.

Yet 1000 years later, the roman catholic church was killing men for disbelieving in the flat earth.

Islam is currently in a darkage of sorts.

Our european ancestors went through it.

History is on a perpetual loop.

my point... please dont disreagard the Islamic faith as foolish because of the fools who try to command like gods.

gees.... some of you heads get to trapped up in this conspiracy theory thing .i mean most of you heads live simple lives(eat,sleep,shit). You read alot shit then you think you know all there is to know and that everyone is blind folded or whatever. Yea im sure most of us know the government does shady stuff but sometimes i think some of you just blow it WAAAAAYYYYY out of proportion.I mean if you think eveyones blindfolded how sure are you that you aren't the one thats blindfolded????how sure are you that the info you have aint as bullshit as eveybody else's info????why does everything that happens have to have some one sided, deep, dark, twisted meainng to it.

----------------------****---------------------------

and another thing is all this America bashing. yea the US aint perfect,and any other courty aint perfect either. But whenever the US does something everybody and their grandma is a critic. If we didn't bomb Afghanistan people would still have conspiracies and shit to say about why we didn't, and since we did people still have shit to say. It's a no-win situation...blahblahblah

yea

i hope we nuke that sandpit, rename it Ameristan and put McDonalds, Starbucks and HomeDepots on every corner.

bin laden wouldnt even let you type nasty things about this country on your computer - because he wouldnt even let you have one. he'd rape your mom and cut off her hands. the guy is nuts. i'd say he'll being sharing a room in hell with hitler.

i know the best thing in the world that doesnt suck - CANDY!!! i love candy!

i vote libertarian too. yay!!!

i would rather live in australia or new zealand then the u.s. unfortunately, they know enough not to let any of us in. i'd also rather live in canada as far as the government goes, but i just hate the weather there. i'd probly rather live in amsterdam, because it seems like they are cooler and more laid back about laws and stuff like that, but it seems really expensive to live there. criticizing this country is the only thing that makes it worth living here, so the people who are always saying "if you don't like it then get out" should rethink that ignorant viewpoint because if it weren't for people bitching about government, we'd still be some shithole hicktown colony of england.

Guest young republican
Originally posted by cleansheets

What is Operation Paperclip? Operation Clear Eyes? How do you create a Manchurian Canidate? Who is the UN? Why did the CIA visit Osama Bin Ladden while he was in the hospital? Who is the Carlyle Group?

:mad:

Hey man, I have heard of some of these, but really I don't know jack, and I know most people here don't either.....care to fill us in?!?!?!

seriosuly.

and....

Originally posted by Fetus Oner

bitching about america is a luxury. it is a privilege that has been afforded to us by our govenment. beleive this, and you are an adult.

I would normally never do this...but its the right thing:

"fuck the first ammendment...my speech was free the day my soul descended earth bound."

....we aren't the only country where people can voice their opinions, and lets not forget we control the government "We The people"...right? :o

Originally posted by garcia_vega

i would rather live in australia or new zealand then the u.s. unfortunately, they know enough not to let any of us in. i'd also rather live in canada as far as the government goes, but i just hate the weather there. i'd probly rather live in amsterdam, because it seems like they are cooler and more laid back about laws and stuff like that, but it seems really expensive to live there. criticizing this country is the only thing that makes it worth living here, so the people who are always saying "if you don't like it then get out" should rethink that ignorant viewpoint because if it weren't for people bitching about government, we'd still be some shithole hicktown colony of england.

didnt you grow up in edmonton?

I HAVENT HEARD ONE GOOD PRO US ARGUMENT YET. PATRIOTS CAN SUCK MY DICK STILL. LIKE ISAID, I AMM NATIVE AMERICAN SO DONT GIVE ME THAT"LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT" BULLSHIT. ILL BET 95% OF YALL WHO DISAGREE WIT ME ARE PRIVELIGED ASS WHITEBOYS. IGREW UP IN PROJECTS AND POVERTY ALL MY LIFE AND LOST MANY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO THE SICK ASS SYSTEM THAT AMERICA IS. STOP TYPING SOME PATRIOTIC BLINDASS BULLSHIT AND STEP WIT SOME KNOWLEDGE, AND NOT JUST THE CRAP WE LEARN IN SCHOOL, LOOK AT THE WORLD FROM ALL ANGLES. I HAVE, AND I REALIZED FROM READIN AND EXPERIENCE HOW FUCKED UP THINGS ARE CUZ OF AMERICA. FUCK THIS COUNTRY AND FUCK THE STUPID ASS COMMENTS YALL MAKE, IM A LAID BACK GUY BUT THE DIARHEA IVE HEARD PISSES ME OFF. I ENJOY ARGUMENTS ABOUT THIS, BUT IM SICK OF STUPID ASS COMMENTS, IF I HEARD ONE OF YALL SPIT THAT SHIT ID BE INCLINED TO FUCK YOU UP. I DONT LIKE TALKIN SHIT UNLESS SOMEONES IN MY FACE SO PLEASE COME WIT SOME SCIENCE.

STOLEN LAND X3

Irony and poetic justice is so quickly forgotten - as is history.

Isn't it ironic how the United States of America can train, finance, and supply an Afghani man (OsamaBinLaden) - to kill and oppress his own peoples? To support a genocidal campaign against Afghanistan for over 10 years - with a death toll that rose well above a documented 30,000.

Isn't it ironic that American Biotech firms cultured and profitted from the sale of virii, destined for use in the production of chemical weaponry... which were in turn, supplied to militant middle-eastern organizations?

:(

• 2 years later...

Archived