The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

All these beatdown videos are making me reconsider my support for gun control.

That last one looks like they just decided to beat up that one tool in every neighborhood who really wants to be down with the in crowd but has no concept of social graces for no reason.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This did not get the attention it deserves. props nigguh!

that mahavishnu is tight, i've never seen any live video of them. and that rhodes fender is very nice. purdie and williams are always a pleasure to listen to.

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1759.html

Failed escalator jump

PWNED X 100

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1369.html

Guy falls down escalator = longest fall ever

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/440.html

Ever Shorted A Cop In Drive-Thru?

BITCH ASS MUFF HUCKIN COP

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/927.html

Horrific drag racing crash

I love laughing at that graffiti fight video, who cant knock a little kid out whos drunk and not expecting it with one punch? HAHA and then it takes two dude to knock him out.

Shit is bitchmade.

I also love all the jocks standing around watching it.

This did not get the attention it deserves. props nigguh!

that mahavishnu is tight, i've never seen any live video of them. and that rhodes fender is very nice. purdie and williams are always a pleasure to listen to.

That mahavishnu shit is hot. Tony Williams went off. That rhodes has a beautiful sound (reminded me of mr. rogers, though not in a bad way.).

The only thing I couldnt get into was the Bernard 'pretty' purdie thing. I know I could at another time but right now Im just not in the mood and feeling it. It took a lil mood change to get into the mahavishnu.

All in all

4 1/2 stars out of 5

those guys who beat up that drunk for tagging under there toy ass peace are bitches! one or two punches would have been fine. but then when he trys to walk away those skater fags follow him! what bitches. and if you kick some one in the face, your just a bitch who cant fight. fucking toy ass yuppies

So there is this guy in Japan named Razor Ramon aka hard gay. The dude is really straight but he runs around harrassing people in Japan pretending he's gay. The man is hilarious. All the movies have subtitles.

The first movie's worth watching just to see this black dude who's on vacation reaction to a 6ft+ gay japanese man hitting on him.

Hard gay vs. TOMY pt1

Hard gay vs. TOMY pt2

Hard gay fathers day

Hard gay vs. Yahoo

Hard gay saves a noodle shop

Just in case [/no homo]

That Hard Gay shit was real funny. That part where he goes to the toy factory and threatens to commit hara kiri with a giant plastic sword was genius. I'd watch that show if it were on here in the states. Dude is hilarious. He's kinda like Tom Green, but actually funny.

Oh, that hornets vs. bees shit was the realness, too. Great photography. Those hornets just demolished. The octopus one was dope, too. Killing sharks and shit. Fuck yeah.