grilled cheese

aztek4two1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ULTIMATE GRILLED CHEESE!

ok get ready...

1. get some wheat bread, put it in the toaster

2. pepper jack and cheddar cheese

3. retrieve toast from toaster put slices of pepper jack and cherddar on toast. and add mustard

4.put in microwave, keep on eye on it until the corners of the cheese start to sag

5.ENJOY!

this is the dopest grilled cheese...try it and try to deny it!

Originally posted by Vanity

beer... you forgot the butter. butter is the key. and you dont make grilled cheese in a microwave

Exactly, the frying pan is what gives it all its grilled goodness. And the butter too (and it must be butter, margarine can go to hell). The butter and the frying pan give that nice golden brown, buttery crisp (crisp =not the word I want..) outside, which the toaster and microwave can not.

Martha Stewart (yes, I am pathetic during the day...) did a thing on a grilled cheese called the Count of Montecristo, and it's a grilled cheese made like french toast - with all the batter and shit. It looked soooo goood - you can layer whatever you want on it. I'm gonna try it out sometime - onions, tomatoes, even avocado.

I love grilled cheese sammiches...mmmmm...

a grilled cheese made in a microwave is not a grilled cheese, and to speak of this facsimile as the real thing is high treason in my book.

my last girlfriend made them with mayonnaise, not butter. and she put them in a covered pan with a wet paper towel and claimed that any other way of making them was not the right way. it was a decent sandwhich, but vastly inferior to the preferred butter and regular frying pan method. i've had them off foremans a few times.. i still like the frying pan better.

Archived