Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

matisyahu

can someone tell me why the fuck i'm supposed to care about hacidic reggae/hip hop?!

how have all of you heard of this guy?

i'd never heard his name, then all of a sudden a month ago there was some giant onslaught of him everywhere i turned. now mtv just hasd 6 commercials in half an hour for him. it was ridiculous.

WFNX in Boston got me into him, it seems odd that they plug him on MTV, I thought that most of their viewers would be too dumb to appreciate it =p (No bling here kiddies, step away) If someone can teach me how to make a torrent I'll seed it for you.

He is really good. Im jewish and normally I dislike jewish music because its chior stuff, but his work is amazing. His story proves that you can be sucessful without bending your morals. He is very inspirational.

Guest BIGMETALCIRCUS

howard stern was playing some of this guy's stuff 2-3 months ago. mostly making fun of him and asking himself the same questions you're asking yourself Seeking, though he hadn't quite blown up yet. Apparently they sent a demo of his shit to Stern saying he was about to get big, and it seems as though whoever does this guy's promotional shit was/did it right.

I liked it at first but then after a while just got tired of the Moy-yo-yo-yo-yoy's and his annoying beatbox shit. He has potential though, i'll give him that.

I'm gonna take this opportunity to ask somebody to pretty motherfucking please upload damian marley's cd on some file sharing site. I really want to hear it, but there's no way I'm buying that shit.

I watched that clip, he sounded better than I expected.

i dont i heard him a year ago on some passaround mp3 mix. he's interesting to listen to..but the live recording is better then the studio album..because half the shit is out of tune.

It's all begining to make sense. Now I get it.... Your just straight out anti semitic. On behalf of my people I am deeply offended.

Originally posted by MESTHREE@Dec 7 2005, 12:21 AM

It's all begining to make sense. Now I get it.... Your just straight out anti semitic. On behalf of my people I am deeply offended.

can you ask your people if i can borrow $450, so i can buy this sweet ass ring?

ssleibstandarteallgemring01.jpg

i saw this dude talking on a commercial...he annoyed me in just under 6 seconds, which is almost a record. does he rap about 'jewish' shit? and if so, what exactly is 'jewish' shit? like hannaka and dradels and shit?

Nah man you dont want one of those SS rings you want a deaths heads ring

DSC00009.JPG

It was normally presented at SS promotion ceremonies, and was worn on the left ring finger. The Deaths’ Head Ring was a coveted award within the ranks of the SS, and was taken very seriously. In case of the death of a ring holder, his next of kin was entitled to the notation as a keepsake, but the ring was returned to the SS Personalhauptamt. The ring was then to be preserved at Himmler’s castle in Wewelsburg, in memory of the holder. Accordingly, if a holder was killed in combat, the ring was removed from his person and was handed to the unit commander, who would arrange for it to reach the castle via the SS Personalhauptamt. Teams would actually be sent out to try to recover these rings.

On October 17th, 1944, as a result of the hardships of war, the Reichsfuerer-SS canceled manufacture and presentation of the ring for the duration of the conflict. Official SS statistics show that during its 10 year life, approximately 14,500 rings were presented. By January 1st, 1945, 64 percent had been returned to the shrine, 26 percent were in the procession of their holders, and 10 percent had been lost in the battlefield. This means that a little over 3,500 rings were in circulation outside the shrine at the end of the war. In the Spring of 1945, with the Wehrmacht in full retreat, Himmler ordered that the rings cared for in the Shrine be blast sealed into the side of a mountain near Wewelsburg, in order to prevent their capture by the Allies. To this day, they remain undiscovered.

yeah, i know all about the Totenkopf ring's. but i also know that i lack the 10g's it would cost to get a good one.

what does he rap/sing/yap about?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now