Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest daes

you need to read this!

Guest daes

everywhere I go all I ever hear is how bad graff is and that its the devil, I'm here to say that the society in witch we live has rejected us as a crimanl and as people because we have talent, I say to hell with them, go out and bomb it up, cover their walls with the most beautfull art you can produce and make them understand the beauty of our cuture, we are not crimanls and vandels we are a culture and not even a sub cuture but a race of people who have a gift. the gift to reach people and insper them by using art and style, but untill the society that condems us can see the beauty of our people than they will never apriciate our work. the point is don't let them put you down, trun and fight, raise your head up and say I will not go quietly, beacuse we are hip hop and we will not stop. peace, love and harmony......daes

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by daes

we are not crimanls and vandels we are a culture and not even a sub cuture but a race of people who have a gift.

oh my...

Truth is we are vandAls.

And to say we're a 'race'... whoa there!

I like the positivity.. but common!

Guest fr8lover

yeah that was inspriational and all, but zesto is right we are criminals and vandals...and frankly, i doubt anyone thinks of much of it as beautiful, i never thought of it as a culture as much as a sport...i guess thats why ive never been as good as i could...

How old are you? I am willing to bet your not even 15. Look, the harsh truth of the world is "WE ARE CRIMINALS" some people, a very minute few will consider us artists. These are usually the people scared of you, or other writers. Face reality, admit that youve been a bad little boy. Dont go getting grounded for tagging on your backpack. Seriously, read through several of these posts before you get in to troubles man. Good luck, were all here to help.

peace

Guest EAC

well fuck

first i was gonna be wise and say "i didnt need to read that"

and then i was gonna be wise and say "we are criminals and vandals you wingnut"

but apparently you bastards stole my fucking idea

peace

Guest Remy Martin

im obnoxious, beligerent, abrasive, rude, and a vandal.

ha ha ha ha.. i cant believe you made that hiphop comment. yer either 13 years old, or a cop

Originally posted by Remy Martin

im obnoxious, beligerent, abrasive, rude, and a vandal.

the most truthful statment on this board that applies to alot of us...

I DONT KNOW ABOUT TTHE RACE BULLSHIT. 95 PERCENT OF GRAFF HEADZ AINT GOT SHIT IN COMMON WIT ME, AND OF THE OTHER 5% HALF OF THEM ARE WANNABE THUGS. ANYWAYS WHO CARES. WHETHER ITS A WILL TO FUCK UP SHIT 24/7 OR ARTISTIC TALENT OR BOTH WE ALL HAVE PAINTING IN COMMON. INSTEAD OF TALKIN SHIT AND DIVIDING OURSELVES INTO A COOLNESS HEIRARCHY, WE NEED TO SOLIDIFY AND REPRESENT THIS SHIT UNTIL ITS FUCKEN RECOGNIZED AS A PERMANENT FORCE. FUCK HEROES DICKHEAD KIDS AND ESPECIALLY FUCK AMERIKKKA

STOLEN LAND X3

Guest serpent of the light

i'm metal too

and as has been said, we are vandals, criminals. i dont think we have gifts, we just work for what we do. that comes w/ sports and education. i'm just another art fag writing on the walls. not a part of any race

xxx303

Originally posted by Vanity

ha ha ha ha.. i cant believe you made that hiphop comment. yer either 13 years old, or a cop

my sentiments exactly

where is the law on this one? and oh yeah, daes, another thing, "we are hip hop" no we are not. hip hop is not graffiti. graffiti is its own diverse culture brother.(if you even consider it that, but definatly not a race) think before you speak (or spell for that matter)

-cdz $0.02:p

"beacuse we are hip hop and we will not stop. "

what on God's green planet is that all about. i would never consider myself hip-hop, and hip-hop never got me into graffiti so agreeing with the majority of the population, "i didnt need to read this."

grow the fuck up and stop reading Subway Art.

Guest sober

why do kids do graffiti under bridges?

to be closer to SAAAATTTAAANNN!!!!

ok, that last post was a joke cause i'm really on the other side of the fence on that one (more inclined to worship the lord then the devil) but seriously why do people keep insisting that graf has anything to do with hip hop? i don't understand that.