boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit, that's a 'D'? I'd seen those DUSE hands before and never knew that was a D.

Feeling the simples though.

yeh handstyles arnt my strong point, ive always been kinda iffy on that D, ive been workin on a new hand with a better d its in some of the pics. good to see im actualy making some sort of a dent with gettin up though

fire, as for the word being played out, when i started writin duse i tried findin out if people had written it before, only came across one person who wrote it the same way (duse as opposed to duece etc.). but i can get were your comin from i had some worries it might have been used before. ive been thinkin about changin my word though, the letters flow in a kinda difficult way but over time ive kinda gotten attached the word.

thanks for the crits though

peace

edit: any suggestions as too more complex shit? the two i posted are my best as of yet, any crits and comments would be helpfull