boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fire... you should really relax, you can be tough in real life all you want. but your posts are close to getting you banned for a bit. theres no need for them fun for you is grating and annoying for the rest of us. saying your done after 1o posts that really have nothing to do with you is really unneeded.

if some one doesn't like abuses shit its on them, theres really no need for you to jump in and get involved, your man can handle himself. If skills are in question then discuss skills. Its childish and telling, really, to always decide the way to counter some one questioning the skills by offering up some sort of violence. This is a website for writers; as writers we value skills. the blows you throw are secondary to the game the rest of us are here for. Dodging the skills question answers it as much it needs to be.

theres more to life then looking for the next chance to knuckle up.

feel free to PM if you want to debate or discuss this or issue some threats Holla.

-heavylox

I would have PMed you but you have them turned off.

your right man...i just get wrapped up to much sometimes...arguin with fools...when i shouldnt...im making a fool outta myself..noones ever gonna be seen face to face and i gotta keep that in mind

..but on the ps tip..when it boils down to it kid..i could fuckin care less if i get banned so theres no need to say that..k

and man the kid sayin his skill are wack look at his shit... dont come at me like im the problem ok..go kick that bullshit to someone else...

so when the person talkin boitu skills is wack,,,theres no other option but to kick his face in..wich will never happen...cuz anyone that talks shit on here is hiding anyway...so i shouldnt be arguin...thats the only thing ill give u

have a good day now

your right man...i just get wrapped up to much sometimes...arguin with fools...when i shouldnt...im making a fool outta myself..noones ever gonna be seen face to face and i gotta keep that in mind

so basically anything that would illicet a response online is something in the real world would be worth throwing hands for? man thats gotta be time consuming. and also has lead you to ether being a good fighter or horribly bruised...IMO not every problem calls for a hammer answer.

..but on the ps tip..when it boils down to it kid..i could fuckin care less if i get banned so theres no need to say that..k

i feel like you care more then you let one but its not worth discussing so point taken you dont care if you get banned. Thus if (not a threat just a hypothetical) it happens i can sleep well knowing i wont hear from you.

and man the kid sayin his skill are wack look at his shit...

saying you dont like something isnt talking shit, saying someone could use some improvement is shit talking.I don't have to be a boxer to critique the fight of boxers do I?

Just because the opinion expressed isn't yours doesn't mean its shit talking.

dont come at me like im the problem ok..go kick that bullshit to someone else...

so when the person talkin boitu skills is wack,,,theres no other option but to kick his face in..wich will never happen...cuz anyone that talks shit on here is hiding anyway...so i shouldnt be arguin...thats the only thing ill give u

when you're the one who gets caught (wow that sounds really hall monitor...) what others are guilty of isn't really important. You can remain dismissive of criticism if you want, the fact remains that you dont have to be able to burn to recognize what does or doesn't burn; it may help as far as others wanting to take it for what it is instead of taking it personally. But im pretty sure if i said the same thing there be some reason i was an idiot too instead of thinking 'dam maybe dude has a point'. The other thing is its clear your agenda for writing and being here is diametrically opposed to mine so i have no doubt there is little for us to see eye to eye on. the bottom line is for better or worse i hold the keys to the door, if you want in (||)play by the rules. if you dont care then by all means do you and let the internerd chips fall as they may.

notice i tried to be as polite as i could be avoiding condescending terms like KID or SON.

listen its a saying its not a bad thing saying kid,,,ok were u from?..maybee ud know that

instead of correcting all your points ill say this im gonna say what ever i want to...point blank..u can do what you want with your fucking'' keys''

stop acting like you got some power man..wtf your a moderater...thats it u fucking geek..

and if u ban me and i f i felt like gettin back on here i will..

talkin to me like im some fucking idiot..like cuz u can ban.. your thoughts are right....beat it...

polite your a condesending fuck....later

,,,ok were u from?..maybee ud know that

do i detect you being condescending?

right. i would have PMed you but its turned off. i asked you to PM. nope you want it on front street.

i made valid points and because you actually are in an indefensible position so play "i don't care card".

Trust me I'm not one of your messageboard groupies.

I really think your letters need help, they're still very toy in my opinion....I'm not going to sit here and sugarcoat the shit like your homies do...Matter of fact if one of your homies would have told you that you sucked 10 years ago, you'd probably be a lot better than you are.

I don't know how you grew up around all those great artist and still manage to suck so bad.

i love how i cant give abuse a crit without being told im a dick rider, toy, or internet geek. it doesnt matter what i say. theres to much controversy. So im just gonna stay out of it. Im indifferent anyway. He paints and is from boston. Therefor his blackbooks should be in this thread.

All this arguing is unnesicary though. I know theres a lot of beef in boston from the cats ive met. But i dont really think its worth destroying a perfectly viable thread in which ideas can be compared and contrasted.

So please, this is one mans opinion. But, i would like it if only pictures and honest crits were posted. cutting down on chit chat. and other bullshit.