boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh my god......

how old are you my dude?

Does that really matter? You do the math. Im not in fuckin pampers and im not old enough to drive. But as I said, I dont see why that matters.

btw i dont know what the hype is over Pulp Fiction.

that movies prolongered as fuck and boring.

disagreed.

Does that really matter? You do the math. Im not in fuckin pampers and im not old enough to drive. But as I said, I dont see why that matters.

Oh, that's (kinda) a good thing then. Thought you were another 20-something year old starting graff at a late age. Well then, carry on...

2074815709_52bc6eca91.jpg

*gettin' trendy for the homey. I really don't like drips for some reason. I like seeing them but personally, not my thing.

Deal. I made the assumption that the "boston sketch thread" was for sketches from boston. Regardless of skill level.

You can post whatever you want. At the very basic level it is for sketches from boston. That said, at your skill level people aren't going to like seeing your shit and will continually give you crap for posting your work in here. you've been warned.

ps. god i feel old after reading this page. You aren't old enough to drive?? that alone is mind blowing. but then i think about it... i remember when pulp fiction came out, right? Enigma was probably in diapers when it came out. crazy.

there's nothing wrong with that....we've no control over when we're born... i'm just saying i feel old.