how to be a player?

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

UMMM TEASE, IF YOU WANNA BE A "PLAYER" THEN HAVING 5 BITCHES YOU WANNA PIPE IN THE SAME PLACE AT THE SAME TIME AIN'T GONNA WORK MY DU. THATS LOGIC B. IF YOU WANNA PIPE ALL OF THESE CHICKS HAVE A WEEK WHERE YOU JUST TALK TO ONE OF EM FOR THE WHOLE WEEK, NADAMEAN? TELL THE OTHER ONES YOUR MAD BUSY WITH WHATEVER AND JUST FOCUS ON ONE AT A TIME, WHOEVER YOUR FEELING THE MOST AFTER EACH ONE GETS A WEEK, FUCK WITH THAT ONE. OR JUST KEEP ROTATING THEM TILL YOU GET CAUGHT AND MAKE A BITCH CRY. WAAAH WAAAH CALL THE WAMBULANCE NIGGAAAA!

MEROOOOOOO

NOMTOMBOUT?

^^

there's a reason why Deto set me high in the Team Handsome Artillery

But Tease, drop the player thing.......

Ever hear of Aesops fable about the dog and his bone?

this dog scored a juicy ass bone at the butcher shop. he was heading on his way home and while crossing a bridge, peeped down into the water and saw another dog with a bone (his reflection actually if you didn't know.)

Wanting another bone, he barked at what he thought was another lucky dog but in the process, dropped the bone into the water. In his rashness, the dog thought he'd come up again but got greedy and lost it all in the end.

You'll have one girl digging you, you'll try for anotherchick, the initial girl you were after WILL notice sooner or later and dump your ass. Word of your attempts at womanization WILL get back to the other chicks and they will think "ewe, who is this wannabe player? I'm no wiggers piece of meat!" and then you'll have none...all alone with your XBOX and a box of tissue.

Just go for one girl and focus on making her happy....

Being a player is for rapping dickheads, people with fabulous amounts of money or delusional morons that think their meager $450 a paycheck can support such a lifestyle.

Jesus Tease, are you aware that i am so bored at work with so little to do I am whiling away my day giving you relationship advice? Fuck this, imma go jock some asian girls on myspace.

Edited for clarity

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 3 2005, 05:11 PM

^^

there's a reason why Deto set me high in the Team Handsome Artillery

But Tease, drop the player thing.......

Ever hear of Aesops fable about the dog and his bone?

this dog scored a juicy ass bone at the butcher shop. he was heading on his way home and while crossing a bridge, peeped down into the water and saw another dog with a bone (his reflection actually if you didn't know.)

Wanting another bone, he barked at what he thought was another lucky dog but in the process, dropped the bone into the water. In his rashness, the dog thought he'd come up again but got greedy and lost it all in the end.

You'll have one girl digging you, you'll try for anotherchick, the initial girl you were after WILL notice sooner or later and dump your ass. Word of your attempts at womanization WILL get back to the other chicks and they will think "ewe, who is this wannabe player? I'm no wiggers piece of meat!" and then you'll have none...all alone with your XBOX and a box of tissue.

Just go for one girl and focus on making her happy....

Being a player is for rapping dickheads, people with fabulous amounts of money or delusional morons that think their meager $450 a paycheck can support such a lifestyle.

Jesus Tease, are you aware that i am so bored at work with so little to do I am whiling away my day giving you relationship advice? Fuck this, imma go jock some asian girls on myspace.

Edited for clarity

I AGREE WITH YOU FOR THE MOST PART MY DU BUT YOU FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE EQUATION...BITCHES AINT SHIT. AND THEY WILL DO YOUR WIGGER ASS FILTHY MY DU. YOU AINT NO SUPERSTAR HUB. UNLESS YOU WIFE UP A FAT BITCH, IF YOU WIFE A FAT BITCH YOU GOODOOD. CUZ SHE AINT CHEATIN. FAT BITCHES ONLY CHEAT WHEN THEY GET DRUNK, A CUTE BITCH WILL CHEAT BECAUSE THE NEXT NIGGA IS MAKIN YOU LOOK WACK. I GOT SISTERS B AND FEMALE FRIENDS, I SEEN HOW IT GOES DOWN FAM.

MEROOOOOO

YALL NIGGAS

IS EMOOOTIONAL.

Originally posted by LENS@Dec 3 2005, 05:11 PM

...or delusional morons that think their meager $450 a paycheck can support such a lifestyle.

:haha: You know how many of these guys I come into contact with on a regular basis?

Them: "Dude, I had the ill night at the bar last night, dog...."

Me: "For real? Who all did you head up there wi...."

Them: "...Straight up, I had like 4 Asians broads on my lap at one point, bought the whole bottle of Henny from right off the bar, shit was tight..."

Me: "I hear that. Yo, isn't your license still suspended? How the fuck did you get up there, who'd you go with?"

Them: "Me and my cousin took a cab, but whatever. I must've dropped like $200 last night on drinks alone....and these girls, man..."

Me: "Word. Did you end up pulling sm'ass?"

Them: "Well, nah... my cousin was actin' a fool at around 1:30, trying to fight people and shit, and got us tossed out..."

Me: "So basically you blew about $300 last night just for the sake of saying you blew $300 at the bar and danced with some girls? Dog, are you out of your fucking skull? Didn't your phone just get shut off last week? Didn't you get fired from your job the week before that? Isn't rent due next week? Don't you have $800 in court fines to pay so you don't have to go chill in jail for another 180 days? I know you're off your hustle so don't try to act like it's all good, you and I both know that it is NOT all good."

Them: "Yeah, but ... you know. I'm just saying, hoes are scandalous. I'm just straight up sick of..."

Me: "Nevermind, you couldn't catch ass swatting at a donkey with a baseball mit the size of my garage."

Originally posted by 26SidedCube+Dec 3 2005, 06:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (26SidedCube - Dec 3 2005, 06:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Dec 3 2005, 05:11 PM

...or delusional morons that  think their meager $450 a paycheck can support such a lifestyle.

:haha: You know how many of these guys I come into contact with on a regular basis?

Them: "Dude, I had the ill night at the bar last night, dog...."

Me: "For real? Who all did you head up there wi...."

Them: "...Straight up, I had like 4 Asians broads on my lap at one point, bought the whole bottle of Henny from right off the bar, shit was tight..."

Me: "I hear that. Yo, isn't your license still suspended? How the fuck did you get up there, who'd you go with?"

Them: "Me and my cousin took a cab, but whatever. I must've dropped like $200 last night on drinks alone....and these girls, man..."

Me: "Word. Did you end up pulling sm'ass?"

Them: "Well, nah... my cousin was actin' a fool at around 1:30, trying to fight people and shit, and got us tossed out..."

Me: "So basically you blew about $300 last night just for the sake of saying you blew $300 at the bar and danced with some girls? Dog, are you out of your fucking skull? Didn't your phone just get shut off last week? Didn't you get fired from your job the week before that? Isn't rent due next week? Don't you have $800 in court fines to pay so you don't have to go chill in jail for another 180 days? I know you're off your hustle so don't try to act like it's all good, you and I both know that it is NOT all good."

Them: "Yeah, but ... you know. I'm just saying, hoes are scandalous. I'm just straight up sick of..."

Me: "Nevermind, you couldn't catch ass swatting at a donkey with a baseball mit the size of my garage."

[/b]

YO I AINT EVEN KNOW DRINKS WERENT FREE? YOU GOTTA PAY FOR THEM? I DONT BE PAYIN FOR DRINKS AT BARS, I JUST DRINK THEM TILL NIGGAS ARE LIKE "THAT'LL BE 49 DOLLARS" AND THEN I JUST LOOK AT THE BARTENDER LIKE "WHATS A DOLLARS?" THEN I GO TO THE NEXT BAR. DUH.

MEROOOOOO

Originally posted by oneeightyone+Dec 3 2005, 03:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (oneeightyone - Dec 3 2005, 03:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Listen to Lens. he's fucking smart.

[/b]

Hahaha, no listen to RoboThruster, he's fuckin smart, just kidding!!

Ohhh, still gettin bombed on page two.

Originally posted by DETO@Dec 3 2005, 04:59 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Dirty_habiT@Dec 3 2005, 05:15 AM

inoutinoutinout hahaha.

:lol: HAHAHAHAHA!

Shhh... inside joke.....

Oh, and that shit 26 sided said about couldn't catch ass, that's a classic.

Mero knows the deal too, although I don't think I've ever walked out on bar tabs.

I usually just go to bars where I know the cheap pitchers are, and then it doesn't get too expensive

for me to get drunked.