i'm reading a book.

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

pa0600012hs.jpg

only graffiti book i ever really enjoyed.

even though i used to have the art of getting over and alot of other like books i got bored of them. I mean you can only look at the same thing for so long.

This book is different yeah its the same shit but every time i look at it i find something new. I havent even begun to understand dondi's mindset when he was doing all this shit and i have had this book for 3 years.

Its fucking awesome. if you havent already, GET IT!

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Nov 29 2005, 09:30 AM

pa0600012hs.jpg

even though i used to have the art of getting over and alot of other like books i got bored of them. I mean you can only look at the same thing for so long.

This book is different yeah its the same shit but every time i look at it i find something new. I havent even begun to understand dondi's mindset when he was doing all this shit and i have had this book for 3 years.

i need a copy of this.....can i get it on amazon?

just finished the fuzz book last night. 2 days of solid reading. i couldn't put it down

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Nov 30 2005, 03:30 AM

>dondi white<

the fuzz book is alot different to the dondi book. alot lighter on the flicks/heavier on the text. there's alot to read. it's seriously a fucking awesome book. so many insane stories, and even more insane to think they all happened to him before he even turned 15

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Nov 30 2005, 12:01 PM

So that's cool that it's about graffiti and growing up in the Bronx and various other things that graffiti-people enjoy... but how's the writing?

easy to read. it's like sitting down with fuzz, having a beer, and listening to childhood stories (for 8 hours)