the internet is stupid.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe

The internet is all the same seeks, Ill PM you if shit changes.

Only thing different is that makros is now posting his moronic shit twice in every thread now...

HOLLA. NIGGAS LIKED THAT HTML SHIT? NO DOUBT. YO UMMM, THE INTERNET IS GOOD B CUZ HONESTLY, I DONT BUY CD'S. AND FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK THATS "NOT COOL BRAH, YOU'RE STEALING SOMEONES LIVELYHOOD DUDE!" I DONT GIVE A FUCK. WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU TO GET INTO RAPPING ANYWAY? GO DO SOME SHOWS YOU BUM ASS NIGGA! I AINT PAYING 19 DOLLARS FOR NO FUCKING DOUBLE CD WITH 4 JOINTS ON IT. FUCK YOU NIGGA! AND ALSO, MYSPACE HAS MAD HOES ON IT B FOR REAL!! MAD HOES. I STEPPED MY GAME UP TOO AND NOW I BE BOOTLEGGING MOVIES AND ALL THAT, ALL IN ALL THIS MOTHERFUCKIN INTERNET SHIT SAVE ME ALOTTA MONEY ON ALOTTA SHIT. SO I AINT MAD. I WILL AGREE THAT 87% OF THE INTERNET IS MAD CORNY/SCARY/GAY BUT WHAT AINT NOWADAYS? IF I COULD DOWNLOAD MUSIC AND PNO'S AND MOVIES FOR FREE WHILE IM STANDIN IN FRONT OF THE BODEGA WITH P AND QUES THEN I WOULDNT NEED THE INTERNET. BUT UNFORTUNATELY P IS HOMELESS AND STAYS ASKING ME FOR CIGGARETTES, AND QUES IS A PREDICATE FELON AND NEITHER OF THEM HAVE A P2P PROGRAM COMING OUT THEY HEAD. I LOST TRACK OF THIS SHIT LIKE 6 SENTENCES AGO SO IF I SAID SOMETHING DUMB DISREGARD IT AND LIVE YA LIFE. 1.

MERO GEE

OK OK OK

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 14 2005, 10:44 PM

YEAH B I DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT NO "ONLINE GAMING" AT ALL. PROBABLY CUZ I HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN PRETTY REGULARLY.

MERO.

hahaha. fucking awesome.

i know the internet has it's up-sides, it just seems like everything is boring as hell these days. even downloading shit isn't as fun (or easy) as it used to be.

the exact same thing happened to me. hours and hours were wasted. now, i really just do the same things: check myspace for messages, respond to email, and check 12oz for a few if theres nothing else to do. although i do need to step up my free music game again. the free stuff has been getting neglected.

its all good though, i get so much other more important stuff done.