Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
cloner

pandora

I remember seeing soemthing liek this except it was free all you had to do was to type in like 3-4 songs that you listened to and it would recommend a song you would like.

Never went to the site until just a bit ago. Its actually pretty cool. The damn thing would not stop giving me songs by Cream and Eric Clapton. I have everthing from them. But other than that, there has been acouple of bands and muscians that have grabbed my attention.

It occasionally throws some wierd ones in there like cloner said, but you can skip them, so its all good.

Cool site.

It's Paint It Black... only problem is it doesn't loop correctly... "mod" and "sid" players have a looping function that happens in the song, it's actually programmed into the song, and it tells it to loop back to a certain point.... almost kinda like the play list on fruity loops.

It's Paint It Black... only problem is it doesn't loop correctly... "mod" and "sid" players have a looping function that happens in the song, it's actually programmed into the song, and it tells it to loop back to a certain point.... almost kinda like the play list on fruity loops.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this