underpressure montreal

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah i don't understand the point of paying enormous amounts of money for a girl to give you blue balls at a strip club honestly. not to mention the grimeyness... and not the good kind of grimey.

underpressure would have been dope. seems like everything is happening where I am not.

I agree, Villain. I don't frequent strip clubs at all, but I don't mind the occassional midday visit if I'm with some friends and we have a hankering for a beer and the stripclub is, like, right across the street. I think I've only been to one real grimey strip club. I think the states (gathered from what I hear) are full of dirt strip clubs.

But lapdances are indeed a waste of money. Unless she makes you bust, but I think only black strippers are that talented. That's what my friend says (he only gets dances from black strippers because "they work harder for their money and know how to ride")

lol...

yeah word to that weapon x.

i've been to strip clubs a few times only cause I was hanging out with the boys... and i've only dropped money for drinks... and I don't even like to do that since they are ridiculously overpriced.

I'll stick to my FR33 1NT3RN37 PR0NZ thank you. My virtual women love me.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by Frate Raper@Aug 16 2005, 07:22 PM

Montreal was out of control,how can a city so shaddy exist?Hesh you punked me on that indian spice nigguh!

i promised both you and weej a can, but yous were too busy to follow up w/ my drunk ass. i still got it though. someday.

BEST TIME EVER! for real. so dope

Run Down:

French girls like tattoos

Hesh seems like a nice guy in person

Frate Raper's boys know how to get ignorant

Paying the city of montreal 141 dollars for a tag is hella gay

Just Noodles is hype

I'm need to reup on my berry pink supply

I'm scared of being propositioned for a $1(canadian) blowjob at 10:30 am. HAL and I had a discussion about how we dropped the ball on that one, if you'd suck a strangers dick for 87 cents american at 1030 am, what wouldnt they have done for 20 bucks? darn.

I will hold my crew up against ANYONE with a battle of ignorance,we didn't even get that racist..(if hesh can rember our talk about my crews meaning he'll back me up on the hate).I used to think Hesh and Johnny could party,then something happened to my click and we just turned out to be the worst group of people IN THE WORLD! You guys missed the thumbs down /tounge farts at hoes that wouldn't talk to us.

"were just like trying to be hip hop ya know,like making the building look hip hop"

141 dollars is better then the worlds longest rock paper siccors game dude!

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Aug 18 2005, 10:05 PM

"were just like trying to be hip hop ya know,like making the building look hip hop"

:haha:

BAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHAHHAH!!!!

my boy used this exact same line.. ... that cat was like "nah nah... if you knew about hip hop, you'd know it's all about respect and respecting other people's property"

it never got buffed either, but that place has dollar pitchers and the doorman knows the faces

Hell I didn't think I was getting too ignorant, but then again, I guess I just don't know.

50's of whatever get to you after a while, at least I didnt stay home to wank off, and enjoyed some good noodles.

I still can't beleive that those to bro's got arrested amongst some really really drunk action. Mother fucker smashed my beer glass.