underpressure montreal

Guest HESHIANDET

Guest HESHIANDET

im leaving in like 3.5 hours. i got few 50 ounces of molson w/ my name on it....

whos going? who wants to paint a spot other than the jam? see you there. oh and someone cop me drugs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I still have not been to a strip club, and I'm not sure I ever will go. Something about those places doesn't attract me, I am not sure if it's the doped out bitches that are completely ran through, or the hoard of fat guys being drunk and asking where they can put their roll of quarters. I can get 12 beers for 7 dollars as opposed to one for 6.

I went to one up in niagra falls one time with some buddies. The strippers got this fat dude up on stage and beat the shit outta him with his own belt. Disgusting, but quite funny at the same time.

I wanted to leave after 10 min. but they wanted to stay. luckily dinner caught up with me and I had to shit so bad it hurt. We left cause there was no way in hell i was going into the bathroom at that place.

Isnt scribble this weekend?

Guest HESHIANDET

montreal far trumps ohio dude. i mean more good famous cool writers go to scribble, but montreal is a free for all of derelicts. respect that shit...

ohio thugh, i mean really? i always wonder why people flock to scribble, when montreal is so much better...weird

How did this turn into a thread about strip clubs? Anyways, this older sergeant guy wants me to take him to a strip club I think. He's been stuck here for weeks without a ride or anything and he says he's glad to go to wal-mart. So even though strip clubs ain't my thing I'm obliging him.

I never really understood the fascination with sitting in a dirty bar with a bunch of dirty guys and naked women on the stage either. Oh well... He's a nice guy so I'll help him out... and he says he'll buy the drinks... so alright.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT@Aug 12 2005, 10:49 AM

I still have not been to a strip club, and I'm not sure I ever will go. Something about those places doesn't attract me, I am not sure if it's the doped out bitches that are completely ran through, or the hoard of fat guys being drunk and asking where they can put their roll of quarters. I can get 12 beers for 7 dollars as opposed to one for 6.

homo...

as if I dont have flicks ?

IMG_1442.jpg

^ sherbrooke at night

IMG_1480.jpg

^ club supercontact.

really if you've never been to a mtl strip club you have NO IDEA.

I mean there's places in the states where girls cant take of the thongs or the pasties.

The only rules in MTL are 1 - dont kiss 2 - hands off the punnani

IMG_1466.jpg

^ that's how I roll

IMG_1606.jpg

^ with my name etched on a champagne glass...... holla

I was up in Montreal for the first time last summer for my stepsister's graduation from McGill, I love that city. Walked around exploring on my own for about 8 hours and I've never felt safer. That one main drag with all the stores and stripclubs is amazing, nothing like seeing tourist families walk past 2 strip clubs on every block.

Yeah so I took my bud the older sergeant out.

I was surprised by what happened.

Fortunately there were no strip clubs involved. Just a pub crawl.

But dude got fucking cranked off 4 strong beers and one red bull and vodka and one yager bomb... well that and this younger girl he was flirting with straight up played him for alcohol and ditched him.

He was hanging out the side of my car puking for a good 3 or four hours... I didn't expect all that.

I kept an eye on him and continued drinking. I felt very paternal tonight. Strange, I often do.... I even tried to steam down a fight. People get so vulnerable when they get some alcohol in them.