david blane VS chris angel

Guest platapie

Originally posted by coffeedependency@Jul 28 2005, 01:47 PM

what the fuck? what's he like in a non-television special setting? was he swallowing twenties and then pulling them out of panties?

...all soft-spoken and then he gives out the digits. and then he tears them up and they burst into flames, then he finds them behind her ear and they turn into tickets to Die Fledermaus and a bottle of champaigne comes crashing through the windshield and your boy flips the Navigator and it explodes and David Blaine laughs while he levitates back to his throne in the Hamptons.

yeah, David Blaine wins.

NAH HE WAS JUST SMOKING DUST AND SNIFFING MASSIVE AMMOUNTS OF COKE WITH THESE WHITE BITCHES. I WAS SO LEAKED OUT I SAID "MY NIGGA DAVE FAVORITE TRICK IS MAKIN COKE DISSAPEAR UP HIS NOSE" LIKE 8 TIMES AND THEN K WOULD COME IN WITH HIS MEGA ANNOYING LAUGH. THAT WENT ON FOR A COUPLE HOURS THEN WE WENT TO SOME HOTEL DRANK SOME VODKA AND K DROPPED ME OFF BACK ON MY CORNER. OK KAY KAY!

MEROOO

MLBCEEE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The only magic trick I know is 'punch you in the dick and take your wallet with the same hand'. The hard part is getting the fluid motion down, so that as soon as you blast their dick you extend your two middle fingers around to their back pocket to pluck their wallet like some over-ripe fruit and your arm is the pruning device. See, the thing is you don't want a palm full of Paul-pudding so you have to be extra sleek with it and extract like Jedi.

On some real shit, though, Meroe.. I've been looking into some magician schools for the sake of getting ill at counting cards and becoming a mechanic (setting up decks) for high-stakes poker games (like that movie Shade). Hallah if you're down.

.....and if you were killing insides with Blaine,

you could hand him a pack a little K-Mart markers,

but when he gets his hands on them,

they would like become Magic Markers.

Come to think of it, that whole levitation shit

would come in real handy for whole cars & hard to reach spots.

Man once he gets that Invisible shit locked down,

he would be all city overnight...

Oh david blaine fer sher.

They both have a lot of the same tricks, but david blane is way more chill and he goes out and does it to random people which in my book makes him better than chris angel going out to vegas and getting a big crowd and hyping it up that its so dangerous when really its all his hype. david blaine doesnt care about the hype and image, he just does the "magic" and i want to know how they do that god damned card trick where somebody signs it and they throw it at a window, and it ends up on the other side. that pisses me off that i dont know what the trick is. whatever im done typing this lousy synopsis of these people.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Jul 28 2005, 02:48 PM

The only magic trick I know is 'punch you in the dick and take your wallet with the same hand'. The hard part is getting the fluid motion down, so that as soon as you blast their dick you extend your two middle fingers around to their back pocket to pluck their wallet like some over-ripe fruit and your arm is the pruning device. See, the thing is you don't want a palm full of Paul-pudding so you have to be extra sleek with it and extract like Jedi.

This is so unbelievably awesome. Thank you for this, really. You don't know how much it means to me.

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 28 2005, 10:27 AM

YO FUCK CRIS ANGEL THAT DUDES A TOY. STRAIGHT BITTING MY NIGGA BLAINE FOR REAL. BLAINE HAD THE CITY ON LOCK, WINDOWS DOWN BURNERS, TOP TO BOTTOMS, WHOLE CARS, TAGS ON EVERY CAR ON EVERY LINE. THIS NIGGA ANGEL ROLLS THROUGH AND TRIES GETTIN SOME EASY FAME BY SNATCHIN UP MY NIGGAS STYLE. TOY ASS BITCH, REST IN PISS.

i second this.

Originally posted by Mr. Mang+Jul 30 2005, 09:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Mang - Jul 30 2005, 09:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jul 28 2005, 10:27 AM

YO FUCK CRIS ANGEL THAT DUDES A TOY. STRAIGHT BITTING MY NIGGA BLAINE FOR REAL. BLAINE HAD THE CITY ON LOCK, WINDOWS DOWN BURNERS, TOP TO BOTTOMS, WHOLE CARS, TAGS ON EVERY CAR ON EVERY LINE. THIS NIGGA ANGEL ROLLS THROUGH AND TRIES GETTIN SOME EASY FAME BY SNATCHIN UP MY NIGGAS STYLE. TOY ASS BITCH, REST IN PISS.

i second this.

[/b]

more or less what i was thinking. blaine does good street magic but his big illusion's are wak!

besides, watch alum chapman come on and tell you all the way it is...he is the real king of magic.

blue20daisies9mo.jpg

I went to school with this kid that does magic we would go downtown and i would be his sidekick for magic tricks where he needs soemone from the crowd to come up and help him we would get like 100 bucks in a night but hes a dick head and i almost stabbed him once. These two dont got shit on Harry Potter!