Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Amores Perros was an excellent movie - you're inability to focus is your fault, not the movies...

And Batman Begins as well was a great flick, I don't knock the others, but it was actually well done not bubble gum like the others...

And adding to the list, American Gun was a good movie...

THE FIRST THREE BATMANS WHERE WAY BETTER

Nope. Burton's Batman movies were alright, definitly great at the time but they do not hold up well. Now, whenever I watch them it is so blatently obvious that it's on a soundstage, not an actual city. Plus, they're too campy and the dark aspects are always glossed over. And christ, the third and the fourth ones were absolute trash. But what the fuck am I arguing with you for, Mr. Capslock.

Why would you be arguing over Batman movies in the first place?.

It's just my opinion.......

Because Batman Forever sucked. You know that before they started to restart the franchise, they were planning on making a fifth Batman film in that series with Joel Schumacher returning as director? Just think about if the fourth film made enough money where that was possible and we might not have ever seen anything like the film that came out last year.

Garlic .. Coffee... any of you know any good websites that sell Korean movies with English subtitles?!?!

I live in a city where there's likely more Koreans than most towns in Korea and I still have trouble finding one's with subtitles...

I know Amazonious suprises me sometimes, but never with fresh (I mean newer) movies..

And my Korean friends just tell me "What do I know about English subtitles, I never needed them.."

Help is greatly appreciated...