Movie Recommendation Thread

H. Lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
B00008DDHZ.01._PE38_.Bloody-Sunday._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

This was good, I projected this one. The only thing I didn't like was how the U2 song played for 2 minutes after the credits have stopped with a black screen. I had to sit there and wait for the whole thing to run through, and I also passionatly hate Bono.

Mams, did you see Downfall?

This was good, I projected this one. The only thing I didn't like was how the U2 song played for 2 minutes after the credits have stopped with a black screen. I had to sit there and wait for the whole thing to run through, and I also passionatly hate Bono.

Mams, did you see Downfall?

both pretty awesome, downfall taking the cake

secretary.jpg

This movie is so fucking good it hurts. I probably watched it 4-5 times in the theater. Granted, it was a $1 theater that served beer, but it was still good enough to go for the movie alone.

Ferms, Downfall is at #4 on my netflix queue. Should be getting it in a week or two. And yeah, I actually love U2, but for some reason I wasn't feeling that song at the end. It was just way too obvious a choice. And they didn't even use the original song, they went with the watered-down acoustic version.

See, that's the only song I like by U2, otherwise I can't stomach them. Update us on Downfall, I think you're really gonna like it. But be prepared to put aside about 3 1/2 hours aside. 156 minutes for the film, and about 45 more minutes for the "making of" documentary afterwards. The documentary is neccessary, you can see how portraying those characters really put a number on the actors and the bunker set-up is awesome.

i rented Downfall yesterday, haven't gotten around to watching it yet. when i do, i'll report back.

i also rented 'Amores Perros' which translates to "Loves a bitch"... me and my girl only watched

3/5 of it... it's fucking long.. i don't even know if i have the stamina to finish the movie. from the two

'scenerios' i saw, it was pretty good. the second episode got old quick, but the first was good

B000051Y42.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg