RIP DEPTE CYA UFO

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here, thought i might share this wit yall...a collage i put together from tags he had in my room, to pics i found on here...i really only kno about this website becuz the numerous hours DEPTE spent at my crib peepin it...

72f49f.jpg

R.I.P. my nigga, i kno u were mad at me, but I love you man...see you sum day n we'll fix this...

SLUGGER... DEPTE WAS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE TOO I THINK THAT COLLAGE IS DOPE THANK YOU.

I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD SEND ME THAT PICTURE OF THE DEPT TAG ON THE GREEN? MEAD NOTEBOOK IN THE BOTTOM right CORNER of the collage

I REALLY LOVE THAT TAG AND I THINK HE DID IT WITH A MARKER I GAVE HIM

If you could send me or post up the best photo of that tag you can i want to make a t shirt with it on it

neatoes@hotmail.com

email me it or post here whatevere is cool

RIP DEPT

RIP KING DEPT A CHILL NIGGA DOWN ASS BROTHA REST IN PARADISE HOMIE, STAY UP MARZ SIV COVE NEATO JARESKI CYA FAM DAYS ALL YALL HOMIES THIS NIGGA WAS ONE OF THE HANDFUL OF STREET MARKS IN THE CHI REST IN PEACE KISER TOO, SAME SCHOOL OF GRAFFITI STRAIGHT BOMBIN WADUUP TO ALL MY 82 BOMBERS, GLAD I HAD THE CHANCE TO CHILL WITH YOU LAST WEEK AND EAT SOME PIZZA AND SHIT WE WILL ROCK YOUR NAME TO THE FULLEST! RIP KISE!, RIP DEPTE! NORTHSIDE ROCKERS!

rip king depte

we never got to get down on tony's wall..

i remember meeting up with you by fully and ashland and you was givin me promps for some tags i was doing at the time..i remember thinkin damn depte seen me up..dope. you were a funny and down ass cat. alot of your tags still remain up. you were definitly one of my favorite writers in the game.

rip joel KING DEPT

-LOgIk

RIP DEPTE, one of Chicagos hardest street bombers. He kept everyone on their toes, and inspired many to keep graff on the bombing street level. No one will ever replace this street legend. He always kept it reaal, and was always down to light up. Rest in Peace to the street bombing king....DEPTE 1 Y fam.....

peace to everybody keeping his name up...

one love...FactROC

ok i been taking flicks for a while, so i went through and found a bunch of depte flicks i've taken. some yuo've seen alredy because other people already copied them, others haven't been on here in a while. i got hundreds of more flicks to go through, and i'm sure there are more so i'll try and get em up. i also tossed an old kize i found recently.

rtbt.jpg

random125.jpg

MVC-990F.jpg

fb37610f.jpg

fb8c265f.jpg

fb0d9158.jpg

fac5fbac.jpg

fac5fb70.jpg

fac5fb7f.jpg

fab43b73.jpg

a few desktops for yall

8wgzcw.jpg

8wjsiw.jpg

8wjslf.jpg

DEPTE R.I.P.

Still cant believe it nigga!

Love on the turn out at the wake, every1 who came out, even if u got to see him or not, that was just love! 2000 plus of yall...yall writers keep his name alive!

and for those who dont kno, Isabella is his daughter!

his beautiful babygurl...

R.I.P. my nigga

wednesday onda corner of north and paulina...9pm to 2pm..

come for anothr nite of visual stimulation by chi's finest and around da world and vibes being spun by live dj's....free admission...21 & over....

DOPE hipHop.. dope video graffs

Dept tshirts for sale.

1926019.jpg

melon cya hawaii

DSC00006.jpg

e5ae8a6b.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

depte dedication wall

S661.jpg

cove cya dc5

DSCN1662.jpg

pose dc5 mayhem cya d30

S663.jpg

skol sb cmw

008249rz.jpg

every wednesday onda corner of north and paulina...9pm to 2pm..

come for anothr nite of visual stimulation by chi's finest and around da world and vibes being spun by live dj's....free admission...21 & over....

DOPE hipHop.. dope video graffs...booze 21 and over

DepTe CYA...r.i.p. unfortunate i never got to meet you. big ups to your legacy and nothing but love and respect to all of you and yours. whenever any of us in this community passes, its a sad day. but whats most important, is that we all have our legacies. DepTe CYA, rest well man, your legacy will go on. Love and condolences to all of his family and peers.