RIP DEPTE CYA UFO

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn Depte, still cant believe it dawgy...sittin here on this turkey day just thinkin about you...shits crazy to me...it aint the same no more, but ya kno, we still do what we do...nigggas keepin u alive on the walls, me n zack keepin u alive wit this music...the name will 4ever go on...i saw ur babymama the otehr day, she came to my crib...suprised the fuck out of me! Came by to tell me about the party they throwin for Isabella...Told me to spread the word...She gon be straight man, u kno the real niggas gon come thru...been chillien wit Mute Marz n Yuk lately, they kinda made allt his easier on me by acceptin me again...sum real ass brothers rite there...I kno u see it all tho, u see what we on...Just real thankful on this day ya kno, u realize wha u got once u lose suntin...peace homie!

hsknb7.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Merry Christmas to my dear friend Joel. I miss talking to you and seeing you but I know that you are looking down on me and watching over me. It's a hard time with the holidays but I know you will help everyone get through it. Happy early Birthday and I will see you on Monday to show some love!

• 3 weeks later...

Joel,

I cannot believe that it has been 6 months since we lost you and everyday I miss seeing you and talking to you about life, school, the future...But I know that there were other plans for you and I definitely know you are looking down on us all keeping us safe! I'll be visiting you this weekend again...see you then my friend...

Jen

HEY DEPTEY DOG... WAZ GOING CRUISING DOWN DA WESTSIDE DA OTHR DAY...JUST TRIPING ON 1 TAG THAT IS STILL ROCKNG TO THIS DAY... I REMEMBER HOW WE USE TO TRY AND OUT DO EACH OTHR OUTWEST...BUT U WOULD END UP W/MORE TAGS AT DA END OF DA DAY... WAS THNKNG BOUT THEN ALL NITERS I USE TO PULL W/YOU AND MARS.. EVEN THOUGH I HAD TO GO WORK 12 HRS DA NXT DAY..

THEN U WOULD CALL IN DA MORNING AND C IF I MADE IT TO WRK ON TIME... OF COURSE AMAZED DAT I MADE IT AFTR ALL DAT ACTION...

DAMN DOG... I DONT THING NONE OF US WILL EVR STOP TALKNG BOUT U DOGG.... I KNW U SEE SLUGS AND EPIC...YEAH EPIC..HE'S DOING HIS THANG DOGG,PICKD UP A CAN AND NOW HE IS DOING HIS THANG.........SLUGS GETTNG DOPE 2... ..

C U ON DA OTHR SIDE BROTHA......CYA UFO BTL...

• 2 weeks later...