Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gat Bush

RIP DEPTE CYA UFO

Rest In Peace to a fallen CYA brother King DEPTE...

My prayers our with your family and the rest of the crew.

DAMN WHAT A SHAME, ANOTHER HEAVY HITTER GONE....

MUCH LOVE, RESPECT AND MY CONDOLESCENCE TO THE FAMILY AND CREW...

R.I.P.

RIP DEPTE

DEPTE was a generous down motherfucker. Allways up in the streets. I just seen a griff tag at the 6 corners he did over a griff stain of his and he allready had at least 4 tags up around that single building. He will still be more up in a month than most of the writers in this city. Thanks for them blunts I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to match you, but most of all thanks for the inspiration. DEPTE had the tunnels, streets, and trains bombed and still does. I know CYA, Jare, Neato, Mars and all his boys will keep him up and my condolences to you and his family.

Very sad. Condolences to his family, crew and friends. DEPTE was one of the dopest taggers in the city. Hands down...

its always a shame to hear when a writer passes. this dude had the best hand in the city and every time i leave my house i enjoy seeing depte tags because they stand out so much. i admire his heart too, dude was up and had repeat stains on many spots. i have never been to a city in the world that is so hard to get shit to run and have rep. this dude had both as i see it. RIP TO ONE OF CHICAGOS HARDEST STREET BOMBERS

Depte tags just seemed to be an everyday part of the landscape, I mean his stuff was all over the place. his name is a name that anyone involved in graff knows.

i enjoyed seeing his work and will miss his damage. RIP

Dept i will never forget you....to think that you will never be at my house again is unbelievable

REST IN PEACE BRO

KING DEPTE

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now