RIP DEPTE CYA UFO

Gat Bush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

originals,,,,,,,,

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03640.jpg

DSC03636.jpg

depte.jpg

whats good Depte...

never got a chance to chill with you but i knew you the way you wanted the world to know you-- as a ruthless guerilla rocking the streets,, neato told me you seen one of my spots once and said you always thaught about rockin that one, when he told me that i felt proud that someone like you noticed.

Respect and Reverence!

your boy yuk is doin big thangs no doubt very influenced by you

DSC03643.jpg

DSC03641.jpg

DSC03642.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

DEPT - we never got to chill but I wish we did - u got cool peeps who will never forget u

SLUGS - Keep droppin bombs, bro!! I rode the Metra back from the 'burbs the other day and could only smile when it stopped right in front of the blue "Jefferson Park" sign. Cats like you keep him alive...

WERE - What up, homie? Puttin DEPT up during the daylight at Division & Cali - Crazy!

MUTE - I heard a rumor that you're coming out of retirement...

RIP KING DEPT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

deptster going to miss the days of me driving your conver. van smoking and fucking up chi-town with out fresh technics... CEE-YA when i get there.... Sink One CYA4Life...From Chi-town to the 305... still hitting hard... Much love to the crew,,, Acme,Dane Cove,Ienk,Sere,Siee,Cheer and all the rest of the best crew ever made da CRIMINAL YOU ADORE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dscn0265og4.jpg

gordon021wr5.png

stuffkv6.png

dscn0463wo0.jpg

h000104tp1.jpg

depte homie wishing you were around to scoop me up and go around smoking b's..those were awesome times..never forget your method of tagging with a griffin dip stick..that shit was awesome you were ghost riding your whip doing hop out tags on lake street...

man last week i was on a mission way out in the south suburbs and i saw a end to end freight you did with yuk..that was really awesome, you will have graffiti running for along time on this earth bro..to think of all the millions of freights.. and yours rolls by at dawn it was one of those beutiful moments in life..i feel bummed though that you wenrt there with me. and that this is how i communicate with you.. but i know you with us looking out

-have

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...