DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

props to you self promo forum-posting heads...how do you squeeze in the time to check your emails?

bitch you aint even shit homie. say i aint got a life cuz i really dont. i work 50 hours a week and paint graffiti at least 5 nights a week...really no one does that fuckin paints or bombs...explaining why the fuck they do what they do. run your shit. ban me. i dont give a fuck about this fuckin forum...theres maybe 5 people that post flicks and one is me....90% of yall lurk or just talk shit and never post flicks...some of yall dont even fuckin paint so fuck yall. straight up...if you hate on me...pm me if you really hate me that much and we can meet the fuck up cuz it seems fools talk a lotta shit online til i wanna meet up with em. if not shut your fuckin mouth.

bump fohr being a trill ass mother fucker and more real than half yall motherfuckers will ever be. hit me up.