DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

this is gonna get flagged in 5-10 minutes so sorry I am posting the whole thing. hopefully the link stays up for a few days, but I highly doubt it. the baretta was reposted 4 times.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/2059286402.html

what the post said, just in case...

flicks008-8.jpg

so I got this bad ass daytona jetski. I'm not quite sure what the fuck a daytona is, but I do know that the daytona 500 is super bad ass, and I believe it might be some backwards hick town in florida where all the white people drink busch and all the black people are awesome. as you can see, this fucker is in tip top shape. since I have aquired it I have made some slight changes to it. for instance, it's got fucking rocket jet backpacks strapped to it. it's got a 454 hemi big block v 16 in it. I don't even know what the fuck that is, but it sounds pretty bad as huh? I also converted the seat into a toilet, and there is some kind of pvc pipe system that allows you to just pull your shorts down and poop while riding, and drinking busch of course, and when you throttle that bitch the poop goes flying out the back. you could also pee in it I guess, but why? I mean, you're already wet, and in the water, why not just piss yourself ya know? I just pissed my pants now typing this. pissing your pants, sober, is bad ass. pissing your pants while drinking bucsh, that's just boss. what else? it's got 267,000 miles on it, all original. might need a new transmission. you can get those pretty cheap at the scrap yard. paint job, completely custom. notice the jue1 shitty handstyles on that fucker? yeah, I did those. I'm also for hire, if you need some paintin workin done on your old ladies car or something. also, I am for hire, to fuck your old lady. you have to pay me. bridge card payments completely welcome. now I know $40,000 dollars, that is U.S. dollars, no pesos, sorry mexicans, is steep. I know it's a recession. but by now Obama should of cured AIDS and gave everyone 14 billion dollars, so I mean if you think about it, this fuckers a steal! once again, as always, cash only, I'd like the payments split into 1's and 5's. So when I sell this fucker I can go to the gas station and get a shitload of 5 dollar scratch offs, and then it's off to the Booby Trap, where only the finest of women strip in Detroit. GET YOUR DICK SUCKED! no checks. I have had it before. poor people write bad checks, I'm out of a jetski, you're going back to prison for the 4th time for check fraud, babies go unfed, moms cry, it's ugly. cash rules everything around me, cream, get the money, dolla dolla bills yall...

supposed to be nice today.... Thinkng about pushing the pink huffy into down.... so. anyone of you

with 7 yearold beef that wants to settle up rest assured that i will give you a play. Anybody that wants

to play chllspot thats cool too. Hit me on my phone or leave me a pm. Ill bring party favors

you have crossed the line.

no crossing the line is when I put you on the gay personals with your phone number. that is when the line gets crossed buddy. bump my atm brethren on the roll down status youtube flick. edit. I wont be doing that, so dont do it to me tonight thinking you gotta get me before I get you. crossing the line now consists of me pissing myself sober while sitting on your couch. or shitting on your balcony. once again, bump my number homie tomass, bulr, apeseks, and leezy. peace.

holy dog shit, y'all need to shut up on here... there's so much babble about nothing it's fucking ridiculous. Even worse, it's like only 4 or 5 different people only talking to each other, isn't that what facebook is for?

c'mon now, it's obvious this shit is getting a bit out of hand, the next time one of y'all is about to post something pointless as fuck, copy the text, and pm it to whoever it's meant for. There's one post on this page with flicks, and the rest is the stuff that is not needed.

Sorry guys, but this shit is getting played out as fuck.

*edit: now don't go fucking posting 100 comments about this, or quote it a bunch just to bitch about me having to regulate. If you're offended by this, PM me, all of you i'm bitching at know me IRL so there shouldn't be any hurt feelings here.

• Like 1

yo abcs hit me up. i have nothing else to do when im not at work other then get fucking wasted and paint...im sure i can squeeze an extra couple of minutes into my busy life to slap the fucking taste out of your faggot mouth.

Nigga.... i show up at your work you wont do shit. Stop acting hard on the internet. How bout you save some face and let it go. Not even sure what you talking to me for anyways.