DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

page 1111! funny story, I think that chick, and one of those 2 dudes actually did die from aids. I know that one of those dudes did anyway, pretty sure the chick did to. also, I doubt any of yall actually was in the military, but I was, and I am sure most of yall have had fam that was in the military, so, to you. peace. edit, new page, repost.

Picture029-6.jpg

Picture023-8.jpg

Picture020-8.jpg

Picture018-9.jpg

Picture016-9.jpg

Picture012-9.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

pasit is a good absolute toy name tho, most of them start with names related to weed. theres like 1 million [dr evil] THC crews out there. so as far as super toy pot related names go, pasit gets the most creative name award, and it shows that unlike your pot related counterparts, you are destined to shine. a real toys toy they will say. good work.

last thing. the more i marvel at the magnificence of that sketch i wonder if drawings like that are done by the best artists around just to fool us. this shit is like a chris rock special tho, i mean loook at the pink line thru the fill, and the bubbles around the whole thing, "and that 3d!!!"...

im pretty sure msk heads conspire with cats at MOMA and make shit like that for laughs, then they go "whoops!", posted it in the detroit thread by mistake, love it fellahs. fuckin fantastic.

• Like 1

pasit is a good absolute toy name tho, most of them start with names related to weed. theres like 1 million [dr evil] THC crews out there. so as far as super toy pot related names go, pasit gets the most creative name award, and it shows that unlike your pot related counterparts, you are destined to shine. a real toys toy they will say. good work.

last thing. the more i marvel at the magnificence of that sketch i wonder if drawings like that are done by the best artists around just to fool us. this shit is like a chris rock special tho, i mean loook at the pink line thru the fill, and the bubbles around the whole thing, "and that 3d!!!"...

im pretty sure msk heads conspire with cats at MOMA and make shit like that for laughs, then they go "whoops!", posted it in the detroit thread by mistake, love it fellahs. fuckin fantastic.

first of all, thanks but i really am just a lil ol toy and i dont know who msk or moma are. I mainly look at 2 threads, this one (being a detroiter) and the toy skecth thread(cuz i still kinda suck). I had this one open and didnt think to check which thread i was on before i posted.secondly, what the hell is a chris rock special?

first of all, thanks but i really am just a lil ol toy and i dont know who msk or moma are. I mainly look at 2 threads, this one (being a detroiter) and the toy skecth thread(cuz i still kinda suck). I had this one open and didnt think to check which thread i was on before i posted.secondly, what the hell is a chris rock special?

lol i saw a PASIT at del taco in clawson. i fuckin love del taco

5169858573_698567d624.jpg

Just passing a message along as I have internet access...

Personal politics aside, above all this is Teck's wall and it should be respected as such, no matter who's on it. I personally watched Teck do the prep work for this wall and anyone who's seen it in person knows what a pain in the ass it must have been to set it up, get the materials, and round up the people to occupy all the space. There's several other locations for someone to hate upon another, and when you pick a spot where multiple interests lie, you make things worse.

And for fucks sake, leave a name.

/firstandlastseriousposteveroner.