DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

#1- bump the breath of fresh WAH air!

#2- Suws went over game huh? man... my advice, stop painting for a year or so, start drawing another style, and change your name before you come back out... seriously dude, i'm not kidding, you fucked up.

Let's talk and handle this in a sophisticated manner.

ive been saying suws is bitchmade for awhile now...thats what happens when you have ward as your tutor.

Ward is not my tutor he made it clear to me that he was learning himself, he's a good friend of mine and shouldn't be judged for my actions. And dude the only bitchmade hear is you for saying that crap! If anything your the one in search of a tutor.

lets put this to rest, ward is just a bitch regardless of what suws did.

as far as you suws, sorry you made that mistake, you will be forever.

it is what it is. anyone else that lurks on this thread, and isn't actively painting

streets right now, or didn't put in work in the past, your opinion doesn't mean shit.

we might do shitty grimy throws, and rollers galore, but at least we're out there,

yall are just bitchmade shit talking dick riders. that teck, seriously might be the hardest shit

riding in this city. hands down. bump that wall. got a problem, pm me.

Why do you take yourself and your opinion so seriously, DSD?

I'm a bitch because I'm not ignorant trying to fight everyone like you?

Ok then. So be it.

When did everyone become so accepting of you? I remember when everyone on here used to hate you cause you're ignorant as fuck. They haven't stopped hating you though, they just realized it's hopeless and better to ignore you. Just as I know that me saying this isn't going to change anything and I really shouldn't bother. I'm already regretting it but I've had a few drinks so fuck it. Post Quick Reply.

So let me just get this off my chest. Dsd why do you feel the need to put you opinion in on a discussion that was between 3 people

and handled by those people and was over? Your opinion doesn’t matter. When you start doing shitty multicolor throw ups it just shows

that you have no skills to succeed. What the fuck are you doing? Trying to accomplish a piece fill in on a throw up? You are fucking

retarded. When people do rollers they normally put 3d on it too, at least you could make the letters look decent and straight. Don’t

even try calling anyone out if they lurk or don’t paint. You and your whole crew are toys. Since you are toys I don’t really give you

credit for anything, you guys actually make Detroit look bad to writers who visit. Because they realize wow, Detroit really has a lot of

shitty throw ups around. Idk why you would continue to paint streets when you know you suck. And for some reason I don’t really even

affiliate you with Detroit graffitiz. People are accepting of dsd because there is no point to argue with him since he is so dumb. I am

almost positive everyone still hates him, because the only logical way he can solve anything is saying he will fight you. The reason I

am putting you on blast is because you are a toy, who thinks they are the shit and everyone needs to know. I could of sworn that when

you were a toy, you didn’t have an opinion or no one cared what you said, you just show your shit through your work. Don’t pm me,

because this is all true. Like they used to say, hit the sketchbooks for another year or two.

• Like 1