DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so I am still ripping flicks from pages 100-140. just taking what I want and what I like. if yall don't mind I will continue to post them. I don't want to repost the first 400 pages, but it was 6 years ago, and there is a lot of quality shit, plus I am just picking and choosing. not to mention, seems kinda slow the last couple weeks, not a whole lot poppin as far as new shit out there. yall make the call, still wanna see all this older shit, I got about 60 to post...

ph refts all day long. would rather paint with jue, tom, or blur than sintex single dipped ass even if he was floating me free cans of 10 dollar fancy pants paint. In fact. Anybody in the city came at me at the yard saying i ran out of black you got a can so i can finish my shit i wouldnt think twice. Unless it was sintex. He couldnt give me 20 for a can of paper label. Makes the whole tst look bad. It used to be a brand you could trust. I got more respect for Shades.

so off topic, I found this site, and it made my night. I hope it brings you as much joy as it did for me. I can admit that I have never been a fan of ICP. I think they themselves are fucking amazing promoters, and genius for marketing and what not. unfortanately their music sucks fucking ass, as do their followers. natural ice, fat white chicks, and skinny white boys who think they're thugs are the regular. trailor park pimpin. enjoy the "juggalo/lette" or "ninja" flicks. I did...

54.jpg

53.jpg

23.jpg

20.jpg

19-1.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

14.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

48.jpg

45.jpg

31.jpg

28.jpg

25.jpg

58.jpg

oh yeah if you have a problem with these flicks you can either a. post your own fucking flicks, or b. look at pictures of genital warts, that is the other google adventure I am on right now. peace.