DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

that is all. just the wah yard left to go. I had forgotten all about this. a few years ago I had walked through the corridor and did this to all the handicapped signs I could find. and I probably reserved my spot in hell for it. a friend of mine tried to convince me once that all retarded people have it made. they don't pay bills, they are oblivious to the world, and I quote..."but dude, just look at them. they are always smiling, drooling all over themselves. when was the last time you seen a retarded person look like they weren't having the time of their life?" I feel bad now. dick move on my part. my bad. peace.

Picture039-5.jpg

RIP.jpg.d48ce1c8dead973b664ec4b77242ed21.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

I like ghost attachments. tomorrow or friday afternoon I will hit up a new train yard and there will be a shitload of new flicks. if you haven't already go to BencHing MichIgan. I have posted a retarded ammount of flicks there. I was talking to a childhood friend today, and I know this aint the place, but for those that know me well, the shit means the world to me. so big bump to the real 1 percenters. the cats out there that joined the military during wartime. I can never tell you why I did it. I can tell you that 99 percent of the cats I know I was in with, and my boys that are still in, don't/didn't support the war. but whatever your hippy views may be, we still need a military. and someone has to do it. so to all the cats I was in with, all the cats that are still in, and especially all my boys that went to the giant sandbox across the pond as our drills would call it, and didn't come back home, peace.

olse lives! I like olse. fuck what you think. I am not allowed to listen to los crudos, locust first album, the 7 inch, or any charred remains while driving. I always end up almost hitting something, this time the something being a small child in my complex. and while we are on the wah tip, lets get the rest of these flicks out so I can rest easy that every got damn flick on my awesome slow stroking out computer is posted.

Picture084-7.jpg

Picture085-7.jpg

Picture063-8.jpg

Picture066-8.jpg

Picture067-8.jpg

Picture068-8.jpg

Picture069-8.jpg

Picture070-8.jpg

Picture071-8.jpg

Picture072-8.jpg

Picture073-8.jpg

Picture074-8.jpg

Picture075-8.jpg

Picture076-7.jpg

Picture081-7.jpg

Picture082-7.jpg

Picture083-7.jpg

that about covers it. all done. bump los crudos and dodging children, my homie sisto, eater, loaf, fud, and go fuck yourself. enjoy the flicks. leezy get at me, I done got fired! at least it wasn't on my day off this time. anyone go to macomb hit me up, starting there in january. peace.

damn I am feeling extra worthless today. so I am gonna go hit up the trainyard. even though I don't want to, and there is probably nothing new. I need some excersise. gonna end up a fucking weeble wobble by the spring. flicks later. abba is awesome.

you should hit the streets, i know theres new shit to be flick'd... thers also new shit in the hamsandwich yard too