DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

man it's a fucking trip seeing all those old slaughterhouse flicks and the market area. buffed, gone over, buffed again, gone over. and yet there is still quality shit riding down there from just this last summer.

by the way crunk or anyone that knows me well, if you gotta scanner let me know one day we will scan the gangload of flicks I got from about 95-02. peace.

I got a scanner, I havent plugged it in since I got my mac but that might be enough motivation to actually make me do it.

Bump the boy wonders Lush and Feis. Those dudes make me question why I'm even starting to paint this late in the game.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

FIXED

100_3369.jpg

100_3370.jpg

100_3363.jpg

100_3379.jpg

100_3392.jpg

100_3402.jpg

100_3398.jpg

100_3400.jpg

100_3243.jpg

100_3185.jpg

100_3183.jpg

100_3184.jpg

100_3175.jpg

100_3176.jpg

100_3177.jpg

100_3178.jpg

100_3179.jpg

Next time just take the link and in the window where you submit your reply, if you look at the top there's a little yellow icon that looks like a picture of a mountain with the sun in the sky. Hit that and copy your image link into there, hit ok, and there you go! Make sure to hit enter so there are breaks between photos and they don't all show up side by side.

Nice flicks btw.

FIXED

Looks like they cleaned this place up. Crazy.

Bummer about that burzum. That shit was tight.

100_3457.jpg

100_3458.jpg

100_3461.jpg

100_3441.jpg

100_3456.jpg

100_3448.jpg

ok, i think im done for now... appologies for reposts and flick quality. enjoy.

Plus the last post cause even though it might deserve its own it's easier just to ad it in here.

100_3426.jpg

• Like 1

im pretty sure its an ELZO over that skrew....sorry murdertrain....im a mac man.

p.s. ive heard very bad things about people downloading cs4 from places like demonoid and isohunt.

cant trust it....

yeah ive heard the same

thats why im kind of apprehensive to do so.

and i was i had money to buy a mac. i need a loan hah.

holy fuck look at all these flicks!

props

death metal sucks ass. so does grindcore. new school mtv pop punk is where it's at. bump thug life fyer. fuck bump fyer/death/burzum/ whatever it is you decide to start writing next. wait. you still paint? ha! sike. don't verbally abuse me on the internet, I get enough of that already. yeah I said sike, so the fuck what? I didn't know there was 2 be cool buy weed in the city, is there more? who did those? anyone?

these old joints are what's up. yeah that was my old whip. good ol dale earnhardt number 3 racecar. and for the record, when I decided to paint 2 big ass white 3's, one on the hood, and one on the roof, on a red car, not only was I completely sober, but had no idea on shit about nascar. arabic people throw rocks, and blow shit up. not drive around in circles while listening to conway twitty. where did you get that flick anyway?

oh yeah peace to the homies rocking out in dc, safe trip have fun. fucking assholes. hey what are youdoing today? nothing. lets drive out to dc to go paint. good idea. yeah, I'm jealous.

good lookin on all them flix. thanks

Some years back... 4 or 5 years there was

a grayscale portrait hookup of a girls face

Maybe 1 or 2 viaducts away

from Jefferson on the west side wall in the

market yard. It was on the north end of the

wall next to an Irate burner. Anybody have

a flik in their archive? Anybody kno who did

it?

unbump all these snow flix. I caught a chill

just looking at em

we having a detroit players ball for 2009? didn't know. here is my top 5, in no particlar order.

1.kosek for coming back and smashing out burners the last few months.

2.paid for making driving not so bad. dude has good spots, good colors, been getting the fuck up.

3. sisto for only coming out of his hippy ass town only 1-2 a week and not living in detroit and still killing more quality shit than half of you that live here.

4. mlb. eater, yogurt, and lushr for coming out of no where, smashing the eastside, quality son.

5. who the fuck cares. insert any writers name here. it's all just opinion. I am gonna put the fbs cats I chill with cause I know that out of the few I do call friends, one of them is out every night smashing shit. oh rookie? lushr. young lush is just hitting the age of putting g.i.joes away and getting ready to fingerbang bitches with braces in the burbs. fuck yall. I hate all of you because on my one day off I am wide the fuck awake on my way to work.