DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

if I hit the streets it aint to flick anything. it's to go jogging or something so I aint more round than I am tall by the end of the winter. also, due to laziness, I only flick shit if I am there while it is being painted. I feel like I have flicked this whole fucking city and I have seen everything there is to be seen the last 5 years or so. plus, I am fat, and lazy. you flick it. oh yeah, Something pm me I gotta ask you something...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

nobody gonna post any flicks? it's cool, I got reposts for years. over 5000 flicks just on photobucket. someone go out and paint something fucking new! lets play a game to. called guess my fucking fat ass weight. it has offically hit a new high today. I am getting worse than a bitch. no offense to you bitches out there...

DSCN1868.jpg

DSCN2064.jpg

DSCN2065.jpg

DSCN2486.jpg

DSCN2581.jpg

DSCN2599-1.jpg

DSCN2728.jpg

DSCN2797.jpg

DSCN2458-1.jpg

DSCN2703.jpg

bleeps flicks....

^figures I post a couple koshers and buttplug edits my post. I can't do anything right.

DSCN2477-1.jpg

DSCN2490.jpg

DSCN2527-1.jpg

DSCN2532-1.jpg

DSCN2533-1.jpg

DSCN2554-1.jpg

DSCN2569.jpg

DSCN2598-1.jpg

DSCN2603-1.jpg

bump the big homie loaf for always makin me feel good about painting. loaf-"what up, you gonna do some more shitty throwies?" me- "I guess." loaf-"damn dsd, you really fucking suck, you should kill yourself." me-"thanks." loaf-"aren't you to old to be painting?" me-"I am only 25, how old is reft, like 32?" 2 out of 3 of those conversations are real.