DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

someone post a fucking flick! I really do have a "vintage" 91 baretta, red, with black dollar store tall boy black all over the front left tire and hood, thanks daser, fucking asshole, and I will trade that bitch, straight up, for a dirty boy, .38, or any type of revolver, other than a .22, unless it's one of those dirty hairy looking motherfuckers. don't matter how dirty, cause my boy that I travle with often just let me in on the know that we ride dirty as fuck daily. packing the dirty boy in the tight pants at funk night. fucking hipsters.

Rainman.jpg.e431661b5d924bc862f7d919fc17f724.jpg

That dont is GAH-BAGE, anywho bump Abort and that Stori.

OH for anyone heading up into the Russell in the next couple of weeks, if one of you could do me a HUUUUUUGE solid and flick the Kayo wildstyle I did, I'd give you and handjob and a 25 cent bag of chips. The whole time I'm working on it people are walking by talking to me and shit, I know both dudes who run that hallway, and as soon as Im finishing up and cleaning up lines and gathering up my cans some security dude comes up and tells me I have to leave before they call the cops. No flick, best shit I ever did, so if anyone's up there in the near future help your boy out.