DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Sintex.jpg

Sistoe did the right thing. But if he went overs mines shit.....id have to bring the hammer down. judged and juried....i have spoken.

your boy,

the spraypainting hero nigga of detroit.

the savior of 3-d

hip hop character extrodinaire

face of plutonium premium paint products.

SyntEx the One and only. dont hate me cause i got more styles than yous all.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i truly hope this is a joke...

before there was only the original shades...

in 2009 we have new and improved shades... and his name is sintex.

too bad that, just like shades back then, we have to try harder to get legit spots because of this dude... every time someone (non graffiti that is) sees a sintex monkey character they shit themselves, "oh my god it's so amazing!" never mind the fact that 99% of the writers here think it sucks that he uses markers/paintbrush on a wall, it's that one rich turd with a hook up that needs to be impressed... so, in order to keep up, we must water down our actual "art" (or whatever you want to call it) with tacky-ass predictable shit like 3-D graffiti and corny "graffiti-style" characters...

don't get me wrong, sintex has done some shit that is straight, he's actually a nice dude, and he hooks other writers up with his gigs. i'm just bitching that 90% of legit shit gets sent to him because that's what non graffiti people want. they don't want real graffiti, they want the graffiti "image"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i truly hope this is a joke...

before there was only the original shades...

in 2009 we have new and improved shades... and his name is sintex.

too bad that, just like shades back then, we have to try harder to get legit spots because of this dude... every time someone (non graffiti that is) sees a sintex monkey character they shit themselves, "oh my god it's so amazing!" never mind the fact that 99% of the writers here think it sucks that he uses markers/paintbrush on a wall, it's that one rich turd with a hook up that needs to be impressed... so, in order to keep up, we must water down our actual "art" (or whatever you want to call it) with tacky-ass predictable shit like 3-D graffiti and corny "graffiti-style" characters...

don't get me wrong, sintex has done some shit that is straight, he's actually a nice dude, and he hooks other writers up with his gigs. i'm just bitching that 90% of legit shit gets sent to him because that's what non graffiti people want. they don't want real graffiti, they want the graffiti "image"

Word, because of this guy, I've been doing fake caboose burners on the west side with all the trimmings until sacari thinks im cool enough to be in his gallery.

the other day, i drew a hip hop porcupine with a name belt drinking a colt 45 telling the local youth to try religion in hopes that, "it works everytime," will apply to my quest to become a legitimate artist.

Word, because of this guy, I've been doing fake caboose burners on the west side with all the trimmings until sacari thinks im cool enough to be in his gallery.

the other day, i drew a hip hop porcupine with a name belt drinking a colt 45 telling the local youth to try religion in hopes that, "it works everytime," will apply to my quest to become a legitimate artist.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funniest dude on here... hands down. "you must spread more reputation around before giving it to cart monkey again..."

Sintex.jpg

Sistoe did the right thing. But if he went overs mines shit.....id have to bring the hammer down. judged and juried....i have spoken.

your boy,

the spraypainting hero nigga of detroit.

the savior of 3-d

hip hop character extrodinaire

face of plutonium premium paint products.

SyntEx the One and only. dont hate me cause i got more styles than yous all.

:lol: :lol: wow! and i thought i thought highly of myself...no offense man, your charactors might be dope, but your letters arent so hot my friend....and as for plutonium, who cares:cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: your sad...jealous? not at all. like most of us badass graffiti writers on this thread we rack our paint. i dont have time to sit on my ass and collect free paint like some of yall fools. i think your weak 3D styles and your free supply of plutonium has gotton to your head buddy.

Sintex.jpg

fuckin jealous muthafuckas. fine fuck it. im a nice guy to anyone i meet and i know im probably the best in the city. if you guys want to hate go ahead. im still gettin paid you chumps.

im out. peace to the real headz. you know who you are.

YouMad.jpg

• Like 1

best writer in detroit? I would give that title to cats that put in work and kill. buttfuck all this talk. real talk, lushr. this kid is mad young, and getting down. eater, my homie, always was good, but is getting down. and then the rest of yall. always my personal favs, elmer, otis/brzm/whatever death metal he is listening to, stori all fucking day, sisto all fucking day. just to name a few, that in my eyes, you aint got shit on. and that aint no diss, I actually like your shit, but best writer in the city? that is cracksmoke talk right there. but fuck the bullshit on who's better and blah blah blah, lets look at a couple flicks shall we. for you big homie. my phone is off till wednesday. and even then when I turn it back on, it will be a new number, cause I change my phone numbers like yall change your drawers. once a month.

Picture100-1.jpg

Picture103-1.jpg

Picture104-1.jpg

Picture105-1.jpg

Picture109-1.jpg

Picture110-1.jpg

Picture111-1.jpg

Picture113-1.jpg

716819170_sektonlilsign.jpg.529165d8399a041e73b1fafc119a71ba.jpg

I'm pretty sure most of us could burn sintex's hurt letters with seymour of sycamore and valspar ultra enamel. My shirt I rock on the regular is solid white, and just says "SPRAY PAINT". I know what vanishing points are...

also, new game: let's try to steal all of sintex's commissioned jobs. I think Ward and I are gettin in on it ha ha ha.

from da weekend:

3737041203_106d35e4ac.jpg

from the king of nowhere spots. i ran into prehistoric birds this weekend har har har

811290024_Library-1451jk.jpg.e5569193de29881544a1ef210e9f0ecd.jpg

1551368241_Library-1433lm.jpg.568fb14a0ea65fb6d119a6509141c61b.jpg

1760250659_Library-1326no.jpg.362b545275aeac668d7fca06ce4d840e.jpg

Sintex.jpg

fuckin jealous muthafuckas. fine fuck it. im a nice guy to anyone i meet and i know im probably the worst in the city. if you guys want to hate go ahead. im still having gay sex you lovely group of men you...

im out. peace to the real headz, i don't know who you are.

7ejo083le8lmf6vtyc83.gif

5brfx.gif