DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

One pussy blow to the head hu... what u want me to do, beat up a lil sissy boy!!! and as I recall big Oar was in the back seat, well yea a "bitch"...money could of easly got dragged out of his whip n got stomped!!!!! but I think he wanted to cry.And I do give it to the new chevys and their glass windows my 22 broke b 4 his window did!!!! so meet us in the Yard and its going down!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: and fuck it I got a new camera out the deal. o n roll up on any of us and see if well give up our shit that fucken easy!!! no matter how deep you want to roll!!!!!! -AMMO *FBSK*KTC*ASO

fyer everybody knows your a soft ass, quit frontin

alright you bitch ass little faggot, i was going to be quiet about this, but you had to go spout your fuckin mouth off...

your faggot ass was the one who ran, i have your stupid fuckin jacket to prove it... (i would have had your bike too but i respect your boy)

yeah, i'll give it to you, you sucker punched me in the mouth a couple times while i was trying to put down A FUCKING TELEVISION that i was carrying... (and i'm pretty sure you remember me laughing while you hit me you little bitch made faggot)

but after i had your bitch ass on the ground and beat the back of your skull you got the fuck away from me and booked off down the street...

remember? "i'm done!!! i'm done!! stay away from me loaf!!! i'm done!!!"

i'm sure you remember me telling you to come to the back of the parking lot and finish that ass whipping off...

keep running your mouth, you know who was there... even your boy was like "i don't know what he's doing"

you look like a bitch and you fight like one too...

and to be completely honest, i don't give a fuck about any of you reading this except for YOU, mother fucker. i couldn't give two shits what these emo hipster scene roadbike faggots think of me in the first place... so all you internet addicted haters go ahead and say what you want...

just keep talking shit tho kid... i'll keep dissing out everything i see of yours, i'll keep pissing you off... i'll fucking quit everything else in graffiti BUT dissing you out, just to be a fucking asshole... and the next time i see you lets hope i get a good sucker punch in first, just to make it a bit even...

you know where i am, obviously, come and get some more...

bitch.

oh, and just to let you know, i really get joy out of capping off tags you did the night you got busted...

one last asshole comment before i leave the public library...

all the kids complaining about the violence that had taken place can never really appreciate why we do things like this... their attitudes are of a different geographical persuasion...

we have our boys backs because thats what you do for your boys... not skert off in your jetta when 7 dudes are about to jump two of your boys...

shit a certain 6 kids tried to jump me... what did i do? i did my damnedest to slice them fuckin open... yeah, i cought an ass whipping from some bouncers for it, but at least i did something, i didn't just get socked in the grill and give up my pockets and personal electronics... and i sure as hell didn't blame esau for his goon squad fucking with me like how you guys are saying loaf has a goon squad... for fucks sake man i don't really even get along with loaf... how the fuck am i still associated to his every action like he tells me what to do with my life???

seriously, either way, none of this shit really matters... years from now, when all of you kids are older, in your fluffy graphic design desk job, not even thinking about graff... i'll be cleaning up shitty toilets and getting caught stealing cans of rusto and still painting my shitty graffiti...

go fuck yourselves...

I called the plutonium G place

and this is the info they gave me

they said june 1st they they should have their producted out.

but they said it could take a month.

so far they are going to sell their paint at Du-all art store (so far only du-all)

THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE!!!!

retail price $7.50

minimum store price $5.88

this is only a 12oz can shits more than montana

also you can paint with it upsidedown and

has six interchangable caps skinny-fat

don't know if you can use NY'S and RUSTO ect. on them

I called the plutonium G place

and this is the info they gave me

they said june 1st they they should have their producted out.

but they said it could take a month.

so far they are going to sell their paint at Du-all art store (so far only du-all)

THAT SHIT IS EXPENSIVE!!!!

retail price $7.50

minimum store price $5.88

this is only a 12oz can shits more than montana

also you can paint with it upsidedown and

has six interchangable caps skinny-fat

don't know if you can use NY'S and RUSTO ect. on them

word also is that they have no detoit area stores which means if u want it youl actually have to buy it from the company itself

we have our boys backs because thats what you do for your boys... not skert off in your jetta when 7 dudes are about to jump two of your boys...

truth truth truth.....you dont hoe out your boys....especially if its beeftime!....never that....u always look out for ur boys...and ur boys boys how it goes down no matta wut