DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

amoe is a kid that i'm SURE has been painting and doing gangster shit long before you got your first pubes...

hey deth...that was me who posted that comment. i forgot to sign out of my boys screen name by mistake. so to clear up your rebuttle...actually...no...amoe has not been painting and doin gangster shit long before i got my first pubes. sorry...try again.

one last asshole comment before i leave the public library...

all the kids complaining about the violence that had taken place can never really appreciate why we do things like this... their attitudes are of a different geographical persuasion...

we have our boys backs because thats what you do for your boys... not skert off in your jetta when 7 dudes are about to jump two of your boys...

shit a certain 6 kids tried to jump me... what did i do? i did my damnedest to slice them fuckin open... yeah, i cought an ass whipping from some bouncers for it, but at least i did something, i didn't just get socked in the grill and give up my pockets and personal electronics... and i sure as hell didn't blame esau for his goon squad fucking with me like how you guys are saying loaf has a goon squad... for fucks sake man i don't really even get along with loaf... how the fuck am i still associated to his every action like he tells me what to do with my life???

seriously, either way, none of this shit really matters... years from now, when all of you kids are older, in your fluffy graphic design desk job, not even thinking about graff... i'll be cleaning up shitty toilets and getting caught stealing cans of rusto and still painting my shitty graffiti...

go fuck yourselves...

"a different geographical persuasion"? and which one would that be? last i checked you are from the same neck of the woods of the cats that you judge so quickly.

and if you need me to quote....i do remember you tryin to defend yourself when discussing that night that bouncer body slammed you by sayin that it was 7 on 1. just like how this situation at the paper factory was 14 on 2. either way..its never fair. but the underlying message here is....why have your boys do your dirty work when it is "you" that has the beef. from what i heard....all the kids doin the dirt ...wernt even the ones with the beef. and now that we are on the subject of the paper factory....thank you for dissing my piece. hahaha

wow..someone finally hit puberty. see you when i see you.

and to be completely honest, i don't give a fuck about any of you reading this except for YOU, mother fucker. i couldn't give two shits what these emo hipster scene roadbike faggots think of me in the first place... so all you internet addicted haters go ahead and say what you want...

p.s. i ride a trek... and i hate emo. its horrible.

dont you own a "my chemical romance" t-shirt?

Where are the HEK flicks

wow a whole page of talk.. and with mad homo names like getur salad tossed --- GAY!

are either of you from detroit

have you ever posted pics of detroit graff in this thread

do you know what getursaladtossd means

shut up if you are not going to contribute

WOW I CANT WAIT TO COME BACK TO DETROIT AND HAVE A GIANT BITE OF A BEEF SANDWICH. I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD GO OUT AND PAINT AND STOP BICKERING ON THE INTERNET. HANDLE THIS SHIT IN THE STREETS THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE. THIS GAME IS GRIMEY AND THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD STAY. OR MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST CLOSE THIS THREAD LIKE THEY DID THE PITTSBURGH THREAD AND THEN MAYBE PEOPLE WILL ACTUALLY HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE OF THEIR HOMES TO SEE GRAFFITI LIKE IN THE OLD DAYS BEFORE THE INTERNET!!!!!!

me and you need to chill more often... you have to be, hands down, the coolest dude out of all of your boys man...

sorry homie.. no dice.. respect for the team if you can feel me on that.

but as for your boy loaf.. that witty little diss up at the tracks probably wasnt in his best interest..

i dont mean like that... i mean you like 2 show the public, what your boy's look like.....post what ever you want... that's on you..... just don't be post'n action shot's, unless your team is cool wit it.....but fuck what i think!!!!!!!!!

The photos I took down in the yard, I had asked out loud if it was alright that I post action shots on here and I heard all yes's and no no's. Gray heard the same as well and will back me up on that. I remember reft saying "as long as you're not showing any faces I don't care". I guess in retrospect I should have asked each and every person individually but still it was out in the open and being discussed. I thought everyone was cool with it. My bad. My apologies once again.

As for the flicks of gray and nes, I asked them both and they said they didn't care as long as you couldn't see their faces. They actually wanted them posted on here to make it easier for them to get from me so it's cool.

It's just fun to see the shit in action sometimes rather than just photos of paint on a wall. I'm not out to get anyone in trouble. I have good intentions. It's not as though Detroit really even cares about graffiti enough or has the funding to spend their time on an online message board searching out clues so they can catch vandals anyway. They have bigger things to worry about like the crack epidemic I'm sure.

p.s. GMACK says don't sweat it.