DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

The Packard used to be owned by the City of Detroit (hence the guards); but the original owner (who was in jail on XTC charges) sued the city and got it back from them. He has some shady operation going on in the far end of the Packard near I-94.

Point of this, is that 2 cars have had there tires stabbed and windows broken. One of the cars belonged to a girl who captured them doing it on video. (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2028859714) Yes, I believe that's gunfire.

I just figured I'd give everyone a heads up not to park over there so there cars are saved as well.

I've ran into white trash idiots that go there to drink, and they bring their rottweillers. One day I went there to do some boring daytime shit and the cops rolled on me, telling me they got a report of kids going in there. I told them I hadn't even gone in yet, so it wasn't me, but I'd leave if they wanted me to. Then on the way back to the car these dudes pulled up to me and said "AY, That cop just mess with you?! Fuck that cop! We go in here to drink every weekend! Come in with us!"

That girl obviously thinks the same way, because she parks her ride in there as if its a school in the suburbs, and then talks shit to whoever those dudes are that just fired a shot into the air. Seriously, some people just think they're invincible.

its pretty ironic how no one is reppin tko since the rug got pulled....then again...those may be old yard flicks...before cats were "put down".

it's pretty ironic how i heard you're a over-rated faggot that gets cocks "put down" your throught... ha!

another knee slapping moment brought to you by the fat dudes at fbs technologies...

it's pretty ironic how i heard you're a over-rated faggot that gets cocks "put down" your throught... ha!

another knee slapping moment brought to you by the fat dudes at fbs technologies...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"throught".....

try making sense.....then come hollar at me.