DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

Bump sway painting without outlines and not biting omens while doing it.

Srrrrsly, every time I've seen someone attempt that, it comes off like omens more often then not. Quite honestly that's why I haven't messed with it, y'all know enough, them haters got magnifying glasses out, trying to find something to whine about.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

but my dick is always constantly in your mouth, and you hoes never wanna say who you are in a pm, nigga who the bitch again? yeah, hold my drink nigga. trust me, you don't want it with me in the streets...

every time you post i hate you more and more. come to terms, you are soft and the world hates you. you love 12 oz because it makes you feel hard, and important. you graffiti is like that of a 15 year old that would have realized that graff isnt his thing and would have quit. go jump of a building, im sure you have been thinking about it. i barely ever post anything, but your stupidity and self value are on such great levels that it astonishes me.

hmmm.. sounds to me like some yall niggas need to crack open them history books again before you start spoutin off ORIGINAL... i love them SW DFW cats shit as much as the next, but ORIGINAL DFW... common youngsters, what they been teachin yall in delray?? Do you even remember detroit pre '99?

Bump them DFW heads no Dout. Fuck these toys blowing fohr to rep it!

Shits weak jue. Can't wait to see u or any of them fucks u roll with!

yo amo, shut the fuck up, yo swag, nigga if you want it you got it. yo go on a diet big fella? cause you aint got enough riding even in southwest to take my time, but I will. see, yall niggas just cant stand the fact that we dont give a fuck about yall niggas. yall niggas over there with gray is a joke. yo elmer, fuck our truce my nigga. gasm you good. sorry. I got yall dfw niggas over there. yall niggas just hate seeing someone else in this city shine. lets do this.

edit. if you're reading this and you are affiliated and you are boys, that means a go on all dfw spots. all. now go get them. and don't be afraid if them niggas run up on you. they cant fight one on one anyway. smash smash smash smash, and Ima talk mad shit. yo amo, hafas punked you and pak out. tell the truth nigga. you soft like erectile dysfunction no homo. you and pak lather each others hands up with lotion during the day. fuck yall faggots.

Not from Detroit, but damn dude you have the most homo thoughts about other writers, and you write about them...

I understand you're shit-talking and sooo hard and all that, but why you always putting out the most gay shit-talk ever? plus doing crappy disses, repping fake crews, and throw letters of a 10 year old.? Haha lamest thing in this damn thread:rolleyes:

yo amo, shut the fuck up, yo swag, nigga if you want it you got it. yo go on a diet big fella? cause you aint got enough riding even in southwest to take my time, but I will. see, yall niggas just cant stand the fact that we dont give a fuck about yall niggas. yall niggas over there with gray is a joke. yo elmer, fuck our truce my nigga. gasm you good. sorry. I got yall dfw niggas over there. yall niggas just hate seeing someone else in this city shine. lets do this.

edit. if you're reading this and you are affiliated and you are boys, that means a go on all dfw spots. all. now go get them. and don't be afraid if them niggas run up on you. they cant fight one on one anyway. smash smash smash smash, and Ima talk mad shit. yo amo, hafas punked you and pak out. tell the truth nigga. you soft like erectile dysfunction no homo. you and pak lather each others hands up with lotion during the day. fuck yall faggots.

Not from Detroit, but damn dude you have the most homo thoughts about other writers, and you write about them...

I understand you're shit-talking and sooo hard and all that, but why you always putting out the most gay shit-talk ever? plus doing crappy disses, repping fake crews, and throw letters of a 10 year old.? Haha lamest thing in this damn thread:rolleyes:

nigga quote one thing I have ever said other than them niggas softer than erectile dysfunction without saying that gay ass no homo shit. nigga if you aint from detroit, shut your fucking mouth. bitch you got no say. these niggas is faggots. and amo Ill be downtown at my pops spot tomorrow at noon to get some piston tickets, come get punched in the face you faggot. now all yall niggas know where to come see me tomorrow. any of yall niggas want it, come fucking get it you pussies can line up 1 by 1. none of yall niggas are to much. especially pak. nigga I hope to god you can show up. one hit nigga. all it's gonna take for your bitch ass.

see you faggots tomorrow, yall niggas know EXACTLY where I'll be at. shit I will even wait in the lobby for you bitches.

king, DFW.

ya thats not turdl ...the turdl was gone over u just see the head i dont no what that stuff is he just went on top and wote our names.. dead krak head ...fred krak head.. dead kap head (k caps) i thought it was halarious. and he did that turdl on the water tower too.....that was 2010 fyi...

bump

sway

brzm

gasm