DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Dsd... u kno ur tryin to fuck w.real niggas in real crews rite...? Bro u gotta learn how to save face n just stop talking. The damage is done n like drake says, I ain't even gotta say it-dey know......and bro we ALL know. All shit talk aside, real bombs, piecing, n handstyles r what matters, n those niggas got all of it.

Amo takes mad style shits on u.

Capping Pak would be the stupidest thing Uve done to date, original throw letters? He.ll shit on u too. Spots alone-thats a mistake.

U just sound more desperate every day-sorry brooo

On a side note, I got some flicks in a minute

Dsd... u kno ur tryin to fuck w.real niggas in real crews rite...? Bro u gotta learn how to save face n just stop talking. The damage is done n like drake says, I ain't even gotta say it-dey know......and bro we ALL know. All shit talk aside, real bombs, piecing, n handstyles r what matters, n those niggas got all of it.

Amo takes mad style shits on u.

Capping Pak would be the stupidest thing Uve done to date, original throw letters? He.ll shit on u too. Spots alone-thats a mistake.

U just sound more desperate every day-sorry brooo

On a side note, I got some flicks in a minute

real niggas? you mean faggots that are scared to fight. I am taking bets this sunday. Ima be at the big ass playground on sunday, ready to fight 2 people, and got all kinds of niggas puttin money on it. real niggas my ass. pak woulda been cool but the nigga had to open his mouth, spots alone pak gets me up, thanks. as far as amo goes, the nigga is 1 of the most overated bitch writers in this city. and fuck the both of them. save face? save deez nigga. aint nothing desperate about me. the only thing I am desperate about is capping off ALL these niggas spots like snuf but way more commited, and punching these faggots in the jaw.

Ain't nobody back down at all! From u please Ur little t Rex arms hope u get that swing off!

Well se one another very soon! Go back to Ur fiction stories on how Ur so hood! So eastside!

AND HOW B.I.A r all real niggas the whole squad is bitch made! A bunch of misfit from sterling Heights

Real recognise Real!

Graffiti is more than just being tough and fighting people and getting caught up in drama.

When you learn that, you'll learn to enjoy the actual act of painting a whole lot more.

I realize that me saying this is contradictory and pointless.

In the end you're just going to do your thing anyway and that's fine.

Shit is just super tired is all.

Carry on....

6283194425_27784c8318_b.jpg

well the good thing for yall is we taking bets on this bitch! and sterling hts, nigga we done told you where we at all day! just like your faggot ass talking about meet me at blah blah blah. yo real talk we got a bookie for this fight. as long as amo dont hoe out sunday some of yall can actually make some money off this fight. and the flicks should be priceless. and after this fight, Ill still be here talking, smashing, and forever humble. I know I can get my ass beat, but I aint scared of punk wannabe gangster faggots...