DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

You can't find any of them shits unless you hit nature trails up on 57 mile rd. You got everyone hating you but you just keep going, and going. If you want beef come see me. You know what nature trail I be on. You fuck with any of my colorado spruce hands I'm gonna smack the fresh air out your mouth. Guaranteed it'll be one on one shit. I won't have any of my people be at the spot 50 yds away with their Easton superlite carbon bows w/ deep six steel field tipped arrows. I'll even have this bear I know ref that shit, he's completely unbiased towards humans. We could make it a day. I'll beat your ass then we can all drink some hunch-punch and chew venison jerkey, and I'll make it work around Michigan Outdoors on sunday morning so noone misses their visit to Iosco county for pheasant season.

You can't find any of them shits unless you hit nature trails up on 57 mile rd. You got everyone hating you but you just keep going, and going. If you want beef come see me. You know what nature trail I be on. You fuck with any of my colorado spruce hands I'm gonna smack the fresh air out your mouth. Guaranteed it'll be one on one shit. I won't have any of my people be at the spot 50 yds away with their Easton superlite carbon bows w/ deep six steel field tipped arrows. I'll even have this bear I know ref that shit, he's completely unbiased towards humans. We could make it a day. I'll beat your ass then we can all drink some hunch-punch and chew venison jerkey, and I'll make it work around Michigan Outdoors on sunday morning so noone misses their visit to Iosco county for pheasant season.

Ahhhhhhhh ahahahaha. My day is complete now. I'm going back to bed.

if you mean colors..then yes nice to see more letter structure and colors other than 15 minute black and white strait letters

More like all of msk is getting a hot steamy detroit lapdance. Revok, chaos, especially, everyones jockin. I give HELLA props for everyone stepping up, but it should be w.ur own style. Not extensions n implied lines n halos n all that shit that they're known specifically for doing.

No doubt the shit looks great, but what im looking forward to is after msk leaves n everyone takes that new motivation n makes it more their own.

Overall tho, pats on the back detroit