DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

yo I will at least post some new flicks this time around talking shit. I know I said I was done, but I cant help myself. and nigga my son? leave my family life out of this thread you dont know shit bitch, and cheap fame? nigga I aint gettin cheap fame off your faggot ass, nigga you aint even got spots. why anyone put you down is beyond me. nigga you let hafas punk you out. and I called you out in front of everyone, called you a BITCH and a FAGGOT cause nigga that's all you are. cant wait to rock your fucking jaw out you pussy. like we suppose to be scared, nigga even back in the day when you hit homeboy you didnt do any damage. you're a straight pussy. aint nobody in my crew scared of your faggot ass. lets fucking do this already. oh yeah, new flicks...

dscn1210d.jpg

nigga you're as hard as the backstreet boys. you let hafas take your spots

in broad daylight in your hood. and you got a can, whoa buddy, some straight gangster

smurf shit there. nigga since when were smurfs gangster? see your whole

system is flawed. nigga you're a big cupcake. nigga we smoke blunts of purps and laugh

at the fact that the nigga hafas, who is way more of a man than you are, didn't

flinch when your bitch ass rolled through. nigga you're like the secret jailhouse faggot in prison of detroit graffiti...

dscn1211j.jpg

dscn1220pb.jpg

alright I'm done for now. but in case you didn't get the message, I am down to fight amo cause there aint no bitch in me. I aint scared to get my ass beat, and I definately aint scared to punch a nigga in the jaw.

but that nigga amo is straight bitchmade. the nigga thinks he is hard off of what others around him have done. bitch aint nobody scared. aint nobody ever apologized to your faggot ass. nigga you said you wouldn't throw the first punch! nigga you're worst than 2 kids in elementry school scared to fight for the first time in their life. nah, I aint scared of niggas that wear panties when they "bomb" once a year and will only fight if the nigga feels safe around his boys. pussy ass faggot. get at me, fud still got my number, Im in the city everyday, right there at his spot.

Hahahah this Motherfucker!. O u didn't apologiesk Haha u stupid Motherfucker. U didn't call me up at 12a.m

To tell me u have nothing but respect trying to set up hafas w me? Ur a bitch bro a str8 bitch.. Meet up bitch! Let's throw some hands! Prove I'm a bitch go on w Ur tuff act Eric! U ain't shit that u claim to be! Sorry dawg Ur not a g on 7 mile when its in harperwoods! Just sayin ... Hop on 75 get off on Clark hit me up I have no problem slapping u around like the bitch u are! I'm don't w the talk come thru!

that's how it always is with your faggot ass. saying my name and shit like I give a fuck. trying to tell me where the fuck I been stayed and what hoods I lived in. nigga you aint even in southwest! you're such a faggot, nigga I will see you in the street cause we aint gonna play this whole come to my hood shit, cause nigga you \know youre faggot ass aint coming to the eastside, wether its 7 mile, seneca, wherever nigga. get my number from fud and hit me up when you aint scared to come out the neighborhood. nigga I will fight you anywhere but my hood or yours, that way everyone knows there aint no bitch in me, unlike you nigga. like I said cupcake, your faggot ass will only fight where you feel comfortable. cause you're a bitch ass nigga. wannabe ass faggot, living off your pops and brother. nigga you aint shit. get at me you faggot. get the fuck at me.

I wonder who they got that from...hmm...

trying to call out noxer and ket for biting cross hatching just cuz your favorite "cool guy" writer is doing it? wolf AOK was doing cross hatching in the 90s man. reas too. so whoever you think they "got it from" got it from the above mentioned.

• Like 4