DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

Background plays a huge part in that reverse shit when you don't have the right colors. Dude said he ran into a cat with a basket full of cans. Said he didn't catch his name. It's kinda cool when cats keep shit a secret. Dollar Paint Pieces until we hit the lotto. haha (Stuff smells like death though...uh, no relation to Deth)

forteoz.jpg

Correct me if i'm wrong but hasn't aires been biting letters ever since he came on the scene? dude can paint it just sucks its gotta be other peoples styles

CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT ISNT YOUR GRAFFITI COMPLETE GARBAGE????? FUNKY TUNKY CAN PAINT A SPOT BUT HIS LETTERS ARE BOOOOOOOTAY AS SHIT. FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR SHIT TALK.

Ok we have all this talk about 'biting' then 'cultural assimilation'

why is one ok and the other is not- wtf is the difference.

Seems to me like some are allowed to get away w.it n others aren't......get called a toy for biting then someone else comes along n is praised for 'adapting' their style to 'assimilate' that of someone elses...... what is this

Ok we have all this talk about 'biting' then 'cultural assimilation'

why is one ok and the other is not- wtf is the difference.

Seems to me like some are allowed to get away w.it n others aren't......get called a toy for biting then someone else comes along n is praised for 'adapting' their style to 'assimilate' that of someone elses...... what is this

It's america, hypocracy at it's finest

in no way was saying i am better than aires, hes got way more skill than i do, but he does seem to bite peoples style intentional or not its just in my honest opinion...

I've felt the same way. However, he is really close to having a respectable style so whatever he does is working to some extent. You have to spread out where you are drawing influence though, people tend to pigeon hole their styles by repetedly going for the same "look".