DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

wait what's piecing? I wanna see more fucking bombing. I wanna see jasp, ket, nox, agent black and white streets on 6 mile! hez tom dont. fuck some legal walls. also, which one of you queers are in this video? all these kids look like elmer...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miZLob1Hi4I

That was the video that was getting filmed at the Packard while I painted the Sonic the Hedgehog piece and my car got stolen the same day.

This was also the same day Hafas' bitchass got rolled on by Amo and Pak and tried to man up.

Overall a fantastic day in the D.

wait wait, for records sake, lets clear the air, pak stood there and did nothing, and amo might of well of did nothing. no offense to my old friend hafas whom I dont speak to anymore, but if you try to punk hafas and the nigga dont flinch, you're a bitch. I'm sorry. amo aint shit unless he got a group of cats he feels safe around. hafas proved that. like I said, Im just saying Id feel like a straight up punk bitch if I tried to front on hafas and the nigga stood his ground, and still didnt get punched in his mouth. that is cause amo is all fucking talk. yeah I said it. just get at me nigga, just get at me.

wait wait, for records sake, lets clear the air, pak stood there and did nothing, and amo might of well of did nothing. no offense to my old friend hafas whom I dont speak to anymore, but if you try to punk hafas and the nigga dont flinch, you're a bitch. I'm sorry. amo aint shit unless he got a group of cats he feels safe around. hafas proved that. like I said, Im just saying Id feel like a straight up punk bitch if I tried to front on hafas and the nigga stood his ground, and still didnt get punched in his mouth. that is cause amo is all fucking talk. yeah I said it. just get at me nigga, just get at me.

Dsd Your a str8 bitch! A fucking joke bro..What are u doing talking on some shit u weren't even at b?. Ur a lil gossip girl shit talking 30+ year old nigga!

Get at me bitch and I don't mean w a apology either!

I know. Well we all know how u like to throw apologies out there

Play Ur role toy!

And for the record I told Fag boy hafas I was taking a can of paint from him

For my spot he dissed. . and I did so bitch! I'm pretty sure he had.. Haha "Real niggas from bia" ( As u refer to them in Ur Eastside ferry tails)w him

But they didn't do shit but offer me a can or two to leave them alone.

Dsd Your a str8 bitch! A fucking joke bro..What are u doing talking on some shit u weren't even at b?. Ur a lil gossip girl shit talking 30+ year old nigga!

Play Ur role toy!

For my spot he dissed. . and I did so bitch! I'm pretty sure he had.. Haha "Real niggas from bia" ( As u refer to them in Ur Eastside ferry tails)w him

Play Ur role toy!

amo you're a faggot. the only time you're hard is when you're deep. I will see your faggot ass sooner or later and you wont do shit. stand there like the bitch you are. and if you do actually swing on me, I welcome that shit. after I knock you out, or maybe before, I will smash out your whip with the fireboy. you're a bitch. you can talk all the shit you want about me nigga you dont know shit. but I know something about you, you're a fake ass wannabe gangster. just cause your people are hard dont make you hard. I welcome the day I see you. apologize deez nuts nigga.

Play Ur role toy!

Just to set the record even straighter, I basically stood there smirking and drinking my 40 because it wasnt something that had shit to do with me and I didnt care for the dude enough to back him up when he fucked up to begin with. Hell I even exchanged pounds with y'all before anything even happened and once I realized what the deal was I pretty much fell back and let karma do what it had to do. Why am I gonna knuckle up against two dudes I've known for a minute and am cool with on behalf of some weird ass motherfucker that's always tagging along to paint?

I will leave this alone after this, but just so everyone on this thread, and anyone that does visit it knows real talk, the last time I was suppose to fight your faggot ass you wouldnt meet up anywhere to fight. and I dont suppose this will be any different. you're a faggot pussy wannabe bitch living hard off what your fam did. nigga you aint shit. you aint shit without a group of people. you hit me up when you want to scrap you fucking pussy. Ima bring one person with me cause I aint no fucking bitch pussy like yourself. now its out there. jue1 will fight your faggot ass anytime. I got a whip bitch. we can do this today.

I don't see the point in capping Ceno on that boat except they were jealous they made it to Detroit after him and wanted the same flick. That's in poor taste in my book, that was fresher than most in the city. If you old dudes want respect from anyone who didn't grow up 30 years ago and see ur work first hand, all you have to do is show up and paint a different wall than them. No point in capping anything in a city like Detroit.

yo that ceno boat was shit on hard. it was x'ed out, the whole thing, and covered in chad, shmitty, and other bullshit hands going through it. ceno got crossed out in the market a couple spots. it's just young kids. it aint like they went over that boat riding clean. that shit was all fucked up, just to let you know.