DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Those TWD/BIA rolldowns are starting to get a little too retarted. Have the D lookin' like Sao Paulo n shit.

nigga you had me dying laughing on this shit. but dont diss brazilian graffiti like that. I wish we were half as hard as those kids down there. nope. we are just really good at being really shitty at graffiti, and we have fun, and we could give a fuck less what niggas that play with themselves all day or niggas that gotta jump a kid half their size has to say. you wanna talk ignorant, a certain bia member has been driving around southwest in broad daylight smashing out amo spots with fire extinguishers like there is no such thing as police. but anyways, enough being as high as gods vagina babbling, I took some more new flicks again today, post them within the hour. and bump my bia twd atm homies.

OK fucko's, here's the deal: In less than a year I'll be leaving Detroit for Brooklyn. Before I leave I want to finish what I've started here. I started painting again after doing a photo essay for a photojournalism class a few years ago. The more I've painted, the less interest I've had in taking flicks. I feel that I have an adequate document of the city as an art/vandalism space over the last few years. The only thing I'd like to have are flicks of writers. Particularly, I'm interested in flicking bombing missions. I'd also like to flick blackbook sessions, chill spots, legal walls, retired writers. The plan is to get a book together to use as a photojournalism portfolio when I get to NY. These won't be posted on 12 oz. or on my flickr page. I'll provide flicks of you if your involved. I expect a lot of "fuck offs" and that's cool. Some of you know me and know I'm not a fucking cop/snitch/hipster/graf groupie. I keep my head down and do my thing. ANYONE who's willing to have their face photographed would be appreciated. It'd be rad to get heavy hitters, but I'll shoot anybody with a willingness to be shot. Again, the more illegal the activity, the better. PM with hate mail and interest.

5980523670_843bf9af33_b.jpg

5979965775_dc95836812_b.jpg

5980525114_00e8205195_b.jpg

5980525954_e8a096ba22_b.jpg

5980526546_9d0494ab4f_b.jpg

I'll let you film me cooking up coke with one of those kiss the chef aprons on no homo. good luck homie. you know I'm down whenever we can link up. mondays are the best for me, this sunday I am free though. you the digits nigga. flicks. took the today, some old, some new, some fuck you all. enjoy. till sunday...

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg