DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

OK folks... I' am almost done with my final EDITs for an online 10 episode/100 minute cut of this Detroit Graff movie...

Yes, that Detroit Graffiti Movie - PaintCans & Politics - I often get asked "What happened to that one movie?", Well here it goes - in the coming days and weeks you will see it online, for free:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PaintCans-Politics/240026502718260

Like the Facebook page to learn about when the first episodes will be released on the new website to be launched in the next week - Now you can see the old site if you haven't... Paintcansandpolitics.com

As some of you may know there we're a lot of brave, creative and talented people who came together to make this film possible. As the "movie man", a producer and the director - I will be answering questions VIA FB and will be glad to discuss any part of the film or participants with you there. Let the discussion begin... :)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but feel free to suggest otherwise. Thanks for viewing and any feedback, T

say let that fucking thing die like it should of a long time ago. not much worst. those turtle pins and t shirts, amo being such a bitch, and sarcasm being a grown ass tattle tale. but not much.

jue1. DFW. 7 mile original, welcome to the family. get used to seeing it in the streets motherfuckers.