DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

phers always hated doing hands and simple stuff, he can paint a million perfect little detailed lines per piece, but ask him to do a tag or straight letter and he gets frustrated quick...

good problem to have if you ask me.

i know what you mean, watching him paint is something else. sooo picky, just keeps picking at it.

...on another note....i don't have anything against Sarcasm or DSD, but it's really old. go suck each other's dicks somewhere else. leave the thread alone. i come to see good flicks, not a whole page of useless banter.

• Like 1

At the very, least, Stl, at least I include photos with my banter. That cat's been running his jaw for 5,000 posts with nothin' useful to pop out yet.

DSD has gone hard for a minute on posting everything of significance in the scene for a minute, and for the most part, only a little bias.

I don't know how you guys can sit by as some out of towners come and crush your city harder and better than its been crushed in a minute. It's like LA has a bigger influence in Detroit than Detroit does... And it really seems like their coming in and leaching off the ruin of your city, and you're happy about it.

• Like 2

OK so let me ask quickly:

Detroit is obviously the most champion streets place in the United States of America no question about it.

Any local interested in $2.50 each 100 can minimum $10 shipping on fresh paint? text me 7326465278. i will help advertise you and you can make it to where locals have access to good paint not just out of towners bringing it in.

much respect to http://www.12ozprophet.com/shop buy from there if you're buying online.

holler!!

I'm hella down for shit like that.^^^

I'm not hella Down for all the bitching about out of towners shit. Detroit writers have been doing shit hard for years, anyone who's actually up in the city, and respected, is down for the out of towners. If you're a nobody ass 3rd party sideliner, how can you say shit? You dont live here and see the spots or how shit is and has been done here, feel free to stop flapping lips about shit most of y'all can only observe from afar.

Bump the following:

Pak

Reft

Ayem

Gasm

Chaos

Elmer

Steel

Aires

Ender

Melo

Big Dave

Agent

Ry one and grater handstyles

And most of all right now, big Marm for making fresh vids and putting cool dudes on roll call.

since 2008 when I heard about this shithole site, I have posted well over 14,000, yeah, 14,000 flicks, between this thread and metal heads, so dont talk to me about flicks faggot.

I always say Im done talking shit to you, but I cant help myself, sarcasm you're a snitch, a bitch, and a sideline photographer dickrider.

amo, shut the fuck up, I think I already proved you're a hoe. I will fight you anywhere but your hood, cause you sure the fuck aint coming to my hood on 7 mile, that's 7 mile nigga, not moross, you fucking bitch ass PUSSY.

also, fuck msk, fuck out of towners period. ender, harsh, a few others get respect and left alone, LD out of town heads, always good in my book. but I will also smash out anyone in this city that wants it. yall faggots got that upset about a few msk spots shitted on? how the fuck yall dick riding hoes gonna act when I get off my high lazy ass and take out 10 a night? fuck all yall. keep hitting spots so I can keep track of them so I can shit on em.

Not trying to front on him, ward, but honestly, the past is the past. Now all DSD does is run his fucking mouth for post after post. He bitches about this cat, and that guy, and this one, and he's fighting this guy, and crapping on this guy, for what? His pathetic fifteen minutes of fame. In the past ten pages alone DSD has twenty some poorly written pictureless posts. I rarely, if ever, do a post without a photo. I post photos. I contribute to the thread (and I put my words in bright pink so you can scroll past it).

And honestly, that change in DSD is why he's useless to this thread. So don't come at me, I honestly don't care. I am not here to make friends. I am not here to be liked. I am here to post photos. And if someone wants to run their fucking mouth you better believe I will verbally destroy them.

It's what I do.

2856854090_6d70a273d7_b.jpg

DEATHBED by ExcuseMySarcasm, on Flickr