DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

god damn this thread is crackin

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 312 (50 members and 262 guests)

VANDALICIOU$$$ , Sloer , 604-GRAFF_FLEX , Bed. , mightymim , Frank the tank , 610est , ExcuseMySarcasm , carter6 , IAmMyOwnTrip , eggberto , arms1 , gansterSmurf , STLgraffitiPhotographer , bigugly , ghostnugz , MURDERTRAIN , UnseemlyElk , dirtbird , jamal smith , Philly Mills , sickmethods , onTHATotherSHIT , pepsiagainstcoke , Malachi 2:3 , quesodilla , tenadem , cutyourself , alexbaldwin316 , Something , Tuff Tone , ucka , Hot Paste , GORExROCK , perm nigga , uuEYEl , GNasty , tokelahoma , paintcansmovie , FunkyTunky , 313blades , SkepOne419 , Moldy Bread , dirty indian , AmusSilvanKrocker

fire extinguishers are the last thing kids in this city need to be fucking with.

fireboys is fucking all I ever will do from here on out. they shit on people fast. they look like shit. they are so fucking blatant and disrespectful, fuck doing anything else. plus, you got mad out of town niggas in your city, you're a hater ass toy, and you aint got shit else better to fucking do, fire extinguishers saved me from my 4th mid life crisis...

fire extinguishers are the last thing kids in this city need to be fucking with.

you must spread some reputation around before giving it to "gnarbucket" again.

esc.png

kinda sucks that jaunt got gone over... (it's under askew and augs, ooph)

tumblr_luknjwCl5i1r5jxczo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1321228581&Signature=O9%2FSNMDqyKiWI0Fh4jnxqfIgyps%3D

where is this, looks like i sweet spot to paint

Bump marm, gasm, ayem, lusher, and elmer.

yall motherfuckers should be ashamed of yourselves. yall niggas should be out smashing over every fucking spot those niggas got right now. rest in paradise jaunt. nigga cant come back to take his spot, but yall out of town niggas wore your welcome out for good on that shit.

passed on writers, and that spot been ridin since what, early 2000's? forever. fuck it, since none of yall are gonna do shit about allow me. every spot in this city.

and jaunt was not my homie, unfortanately he passed right when I moved to the hood, but this isnt one of those oops moments. you can fully expect this city to be tore up.

yall niggas wore your welcome out with that, and whoever told you it was ok to go over that spot, with throwies, if someone did in fact say it was ok, should be beat down on site. catch me at the fucking pack today if any of you faggots got something to say to my face. I will be shitting on every msk spot I can find today...

I for one enjoyed the msk in Detroit but straight fuck them now. Time to go home fellas. I usually don't care what's going on with so and so nowadays and keep to myself but now i could care less or not if dsd smashed em out. I'll from hat i hear was a cool ass dude but if someone blew over oils no ones gonna say oh well and he ain't even from here. Og jaunt all day. Msk...have a good flight home.