DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

sarcasm congrats for you to nigga. now 184 people seen you use the word slurp. wow nigga. so your 15 minutes of fame is for being a grown ass man faggot dickrider who wants to give revok a reach around, and my 15 minutes is spent in the streets fucking shit up and hurting niggas feelings. you know what? you win nigga. you're the fucking 12 oz detroit thread hipster faggot champion of the universe. I'm sure you own a white belt, where that as the title belt queer.

nothing against faggots and queers.

no homo.

ab65de9b.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DSD666

• GLEN BENTON

• wickedwacko!

• LEEZYONE

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

cool thanks bro, none of us could read that, or know who it is... the first 10 times we saw it.

Thanks again for clearing all that up, if it wasn't for you, all of us wouldn't know what we're looking at.

No, really, i swear.

Obviously not; The artist responsible wasnt credited was he?

"Graffiti by Excusemysarcasm" is a little misleading wouldnt you agree?

in this day and age with the sexboxes and the fact that snitching and being a bitch is at an all time high, I could really give a fuck less. you remember what my old whip looks like. my old not so gucci kitchen. and as far as pigs go, well, they are professional snitches. but the city I rest my head in, they got more to worry about than me writing my name (horribly) on some abondoned walls. not sure what you were reffering to, but yeah.

also, for the 169 guests, if any of yall are, and I am sure there is a few lurking, pigs, get a real fucking job.

to the very few people who visit this thread that were in the military, especially my 11b and 13b homies, happy veteran day.

my black mom is scabbing and itches...

321263_2436242149075_1342357056_32962587_4005058_n.jpg

-WOW! how awesome!!! a bunch of TOYS went up on a really good rooftop that is paintable in the daytime and made a complete mess. Lets take a shitty photo of those TOYS pathetic attempts at graffiti and post it on the internet for everybody to laugh at!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Now respond with some "toughguy web-banging" you fucking retarded half-witted, internet fame hungry, jocking toy. How long have you been writing? -4 years maybe? Your worse than the "graffiti-celebs" you hate on, At least they have earned their fame with hard work and dedication. You and the other hand are a bottom feeding toy who seeks fame by attacking what you can NEVER be: A REAL WRITER.

When the times comes for you to back up your disrespect and general bitchassness your short-lived and pitiful phase with graffiti will be over.

the greatest part about 90 percent of you faggots that talk shit

is you never hit me back in pm's saying who you are. bitch I been

doing the same shit for 4 years. and it's never been internet we banging...

yall faggots can get at me whenever you want. and swag if you got something

to say go on player. I know you're wobbly ass is a one hitter quitter.

dissing pieces with a throw up u r pathetic i see you

'kinda" painted but sisto did fuck ur girl and aires did beat u up. havent u lost already and or been losing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: hahahaha ima keep cappin while my fans keep clappin...come see me you know where i be chillin.....CHUMP!...systoe and aires are week sad excuse for so called "dope" graff writers.

that nigga said og. og of what nigga? being soft and overated? og of big

gumpy dumbo lookin non lookin mexican ass niggas? nigga if you're

gonna text me to meet next time why dont you actually meet somewhere?

bump jasp, even if he did lose a fist fight. huge lesson in life young homie,

everyone loses a fight, it aint a big deal. dont let that shit hurt your pride.

and why in the good god fuck is there now 239 guests here? which one of you

gay niggas are blogging?

jasp, you have no fans bud, your graff is shit and detroit would be better place without you, you really do suck, seriously, not sure if you understand that, ill say it again just to make sure it sinks in your head, you are really really bad at graffiti, not good. is there any other way i could say this??

keep watchin the mayhem!!! if you wanna front too? come see me...and for the record,i didnt lose shit! chump niggas can't fight one on one apparently. fools be lose'n at there own game.<(GRAFFITI)