DETROIT GRAFFITI

Issac Brock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I got first dibs in calling out Sarcasm as a bitch like 2 fuckin' years ago, while everybody else was accepting him because he posted pictures. I fuckin' told you muthafuckas this thread wasn't about shit, yet it calls me on a weekly to keep drillin' this shit in 'till it's gone. Sorry Jue, you can't take no credit in pullin' his card right now.

So.....just let it be clear to everyone Sarcasm, do you write, what is it?? Did you ever write? Do you just like taking pictures of graffiti & close ups of your eyeballs???. Let's put it all out. Put this shit to rest you fuckin' wierdo.

I had a good one, herpes. but I got the people mixed up. regardless its funny hearing about cats with herpes. yo good lookin on clearin that up deface I didnt know it was only a year old. I know you would know that neighborhood better than anyone else here.

:lol: :lol: i wouldnt call that style i call it dog shit on a wall....i shit terds that are more appealing then that colorful blob of puke. and those letters? who came up with them? Helen keller?

So in other words your definition of personal style is dog shit. So is that why it all comes out like that, found your own flava of dog shit?

Ps, howcome people think talking shit about people better than them or have turned something they love into a profit, it doesnt make you look hard.

So in other words your definition of personal style is dog shit. So is that why it all comes out like that, found your own flava of dog shit?

Ps, howcome people think talking shit about people better than them or have turned something they love into a profit, it doesnt make you look hard.

:king: WAH!

I might be a fat ugly as fuck drunk dirty grimy ass Puerto rican but Jesus Riku makes me want to throw up my stomach lining thinking about her. She does dope fills though. I fart blood. Doctors said its caused from stress. I have flicks and no way to post em. Spawn of Sham beats off into bleach and thumbtack filled condoms. DSD watches.